1-Bit Rogue Summary
1-Bit Rogue is a simple roguelike! It’s a monochrome game featuring super simple retro pixelart! Features a chiptune soundtrack for that nostalgic PSG sound chip feel!
1-Bit Rogue is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
1-Bit Rogue is an Role-playing (RPG), Indie based game released on Oct 20, 2016. It got launched on Android, iOS platforms. It is a First-Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Nov 29, 2019. With Average voting by 6997 users, this game got Average score of 65 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 69 out of 100 which are voted by more then 7375 players. The game has more then 13861 followers. The game have won 7 Awards and 18 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Fantasy. It is available in Greek, Neapolitan, Swedish, Dutch, Slovak, Italian, Czech, Danish languages.
How to Play 1-Bit Rogue on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like 1-Bit Rogue on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play 1-Bit Rogue Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like 1-Bit Rogue, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play 1-Bit Rogue using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download 1-Bit Rogue Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play 1-Bit Rogue Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play 1-Bit Rogue Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open 1-Bit Rogue Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: 1-Bit Rogue will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]1-Bit Rogue[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play 1-Bit Rogue using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play 1-Bit Rogue game using PPSSPP:
- First Download 1-Bit Rogue PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select 1-Bit Rogue Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play 1-Bit Rogue using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]1-Bit Rogue[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play 1-Bit Rogue game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download 1-Bit Rogue Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play 1-Bit Rogue.
|Updated On:||Nov 29, 2019|
|Languages:||Greek, Neapolitan, Swedish, Dutch, Slovak, Italian, Czech, Danish|
|Followed by:||13861 users|
|Average Ratings Count:||6997+|
|Total Ratings:||69 / 100|
|Release Date:||Oct 20, 2016|
|Awards:||7 Awards and 18 Nominations|
|Game Genre:||Role-playing (RPG), Indie|
|Total Ratings:||by 35034 players|
|Average Ratings:||65 out of 100|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Total Rating Count:||7375 ratings|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by 1-Bit Rogue Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Allows applications to call into AccountAuthenticators.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Must be required by a ConnectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to set the system time directly.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for 1-Bit Rogue game:
What is the Size of 1-Bit Rogue Android APK?
The size of 1-Bit Rogue is 695 MB in Total!
On Which Platforms was 1-Bit Rogue launched officially?
1-Bit Rogue game was officially launched on Android, iOS platforms.
What is the Total Ratings of 1-Bit Rogue game?
The Total ratings of 1-Bit Rogue is 69 / 100.
How many languages are supported in 1-Bit Rogue?
There are more then 8 languages supported namely Greek, Neapolitan, Swedish, Dutch, Slovak, Italian, Czech, Danish etc.
When 1-Bit Rogue game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of 1-Bit Rogue is Oct 20, 2016.