3D Interceptor is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
3D Interceptor is an Action-Adventure based game released on Sep 30, 2018. It got launched on Windows PC platforms. It is a First-Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Mar 10, 2020. With Average voting by 3897 users, this game got Average score of 74 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 78 out of 100 which are voted by more then 4030 players. The game has more then 10175 followers. The game have won 2 Awards and 17 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Casual. It is available in Ukranian, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Dutch languages.
How to Play 3D Interceptor on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like 3D Interceptor on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play 3D Interceptor Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like 3D Interceptor, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play 3D Interceptor using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download 3D Interceptor Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play 3D Interceptor Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play 3D Interceptor Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open 3D Interceptor Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: 3D Interceptor will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]3D Interceptor[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play 3D Interceptor using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play 3D Interceptor game using PPSSPP:
- First Download 3D Interceptor PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select 3D Interceptor Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play 3D Interceptor using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]3D Interceptor[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play 3D Interceptor game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download 3D Interceptor Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play 3D Interceptor.
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Followed by:||10175 users|
|Release Date:||Sep 30, 2018|
|Total Rating Count:||4030 ratings|
|Total Ratings:||78 / 100|
|Updated On:||Mar 10, 2020|
|Awards:||2 Awards and 17 Nominations|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Ratings:||by 16726 players|
|Languages:||Ukranian, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Dutch|
|Average Ratings Count:||3897+|
|Average Ratings:||74 out of 100|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by 3D Interceptor Game. Check them out:
- Allows applications to set the system time zone directly.
- Allows an application to change whether an application component (other than its own) is enabled or not.
- Allows an application to read the users contacts data.
- Allows applications to RW to diagnostic resources.
- Allows an application to install a location provider into the Location Manager.
- Allows read/write access to the “properties” table in the checkin database, to change values that get uploaded.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Must be required by a AutofillService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a ConditionProviderService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to modify the Google service map.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for 3D Interceptor game:
How many languages are supported in 3D Interceptor?
There are more then 8 languages supported namely Ukranian, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Dutch etc.
When 3D Interceptor game was Released by Publishers?
The official Released date of 3D Interceptor is Sep 30, 2018.
How much followers does 3D Interceptor currently have?
The current followers count of 3D Interceptor is more then 10175.