8 Ball Summary
8 Ball is sport / snooker game from Atari ST released by MichTron, 1986. Developed and designed by Stanley Crane, Eight Ball lets you take the pool hall home on disk. This arcade-style game simulates the classic game of Eight Ball. Great graphics, sound and action make this exciting new game so real that each game will you in the limelight or behind the eight-ball.
8 Ball is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
8 Ball is an Sport based game released on Dec 31, 1986. It got launched on Atari ST/STE platforms. It is a Bird view / Isometric game with Single player, Multiplayer as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jan 25, 2019. With Average voting by 9636 users, this game got Average score of 80 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 84 out of 100 which are voted by more then 10094 players. The game has more then 30629 followers. The game have won 7 Awards and 18 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Hungarian, Ukranian, German, Danish languages.
How to Play 8 Ball on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like 8 Ball on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play 8 Ball Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like 8 Ball, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play 8 Ball using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download 8 Ball Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play 8 Ball Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play 8 Ball Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open 8 Ball Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: 8 Ball will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]8 Ball[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play 8 Ball using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play 8 Ball game using PPSSPP:
- First Download 8 Ball PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select 8 Ball Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play 8 Ball using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]8 Ball[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play 8 Ball game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download 8 Ball Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play 8 Ball.
|Total Ratings:||by 12967 players|
|Total Ratings:||84 / 100|
|Average Ratings:||80 out of 100|
|Awards:||7 Awards and 18 Nominations|
|Player Perspectives:||Bird view / Isometric|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Languages:||Hungarian, Ukranian, German, Danish|
|Followed by:||30629 users|
|Average Ratings Count:||9636+|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Rating Count:||10094 ratings|
|Updated On:||Jan 25, 2019|
|Modes Available:||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Release Date:||Dec 31, 1986|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by 8 Ball Game. Check them out:
- Allows applications to RW to diagnostic resources.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- Must be required by a AutofillService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows interaction across profiles in the same profile group.
- Allows applications to receive NFC transaction events.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidgets data.
- Allows an application to open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- Allows modification of the telephony state – power on, mmi, etc.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for 8 Ball game:
What is the Size of 8 Ball Android APK?
The size of 8 Ball is 854 MB in Total!
When 8 Ball game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of 8 Ball is Dec 31, 1986.
How much followers does 8 Ball currently have?
The current followers count of 8 Ball is more then 30629.