A Day at the Carnival Summary
A digital street fair simulator
A Day at the Carnival is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
A Day at the Carnival is an Simulator, Sport, Arcade based game released on Jul 06, 2017. It got launched on Wii U platforms. It is a First-Person game with Single-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Feb 19, 2020. With Average voting by 9556 users, this game got Average score of 93 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 96 out of 100 which are voted by more then 9725 players. The game has more then 8750 followers. The game have won 5 Awards and 16 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action-Adventure. It is available in Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Romanian, Swedish, Neapolitan, Czech, Dutch languages.
How to Play A Day at the Carnival on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like A Day at the Carnival on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play A Day at the Carnival Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like A Day at the Carnival, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play A Day at the Carnival using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download A Day at the Carnival Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play A Day at the Carnival Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play A Day at the Carnival Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open A Day at the Carnival Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: A Day at the Carnival will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]A Day at the Carnival[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play A Day at the Carnival using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play A Day at the Carnival game using PPSSPP:
- First Download A Day at the Carnival PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select A Day at the Carnival Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play A Day at the Carnival using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]A Day at the Carnival[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play A Day at the Carnival game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download A Day at the Carnival Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play A Day at the Carnival.
|Name:||A Day at the Carnival|
|Release Date:||Jul 06, 2017|
|Total Ratings:||by 40777 players|
|Awards:||5 Awards and 16 Nominations|
|Followed by:||8750 users|
|Updated On:||Feb 19, 2020|
|Age Ratings:||E (Everyone 6+)|
|Game Genre:||Simulator, Sport, Arcade|
|Total Rating Count:||9725 ratings|
|Average Ratings:||93 out of 100|
|Languages:||Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Romanian, Swedish, Neapolitan, Czech, Dutch|
|Total Ratings:||96 / 100|
|Average Ratings Count:||9556+|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by A Day at the Carnival Game. Check them out:
- Must be required by a ConnectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows the holder to start the permission usage screen for an app.
- Must be required by a TvInputService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a VpnService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to read the users call log.
- Allows an application to receive WAP push messages.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows a companion app to use data in the background.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for A Day at the Carnival game:
What is the Size of A Day at the Carnival Android APK?
The size of A Day at the Carnival is 929 MB in Total!
When A Day at the Carnival game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of A Day at the Carnival is Jul 06, 2017.
What are the Average Ratings of A Day at the Carnival Game?
The A Day at the Carnival game have got 93 out of 100 on an average.