AlphaJax is a word based board game, much like Scrabble and Words With Friends that is exclusive to the Windows Phone platform.
AlphaJax is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
AlphaJax is an Quiz/Trivia based game released on Dec 28, 2016. It got launched on Microsoft Windows platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Single-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Dec 03, 2020. With Average voting by 8221 users, this game got Average score of 85 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 89 out of 100 which are voted by more then 8346 players. The game has more then 44484 followers. The game have won 3 Awards and 8 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action-Adventure. It is available in Spanish, Slovak, Swedish, Finnish languages.
How to Play AlphaJax on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like AlphaJax on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play AlphaJax Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like AlphaJax, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play AlphaJax using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download AlphaJax Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play AlphaJax Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play AlphaJax Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open AlphaJax Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: AlphaJax will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]AlphaJax[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play AlphaJax using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play AlphaJax game using PPSSPP:
- First Download AlphaJax PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select AlphaJax Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play AlphaJax using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]AlphaJax[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play AlphaJax game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download AlphaJax Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play AlphaJax.
|Followed by:||44484 users|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Release Date:||Dec 28, 2016|
|Total Rating Count:||8346 ratings|
|Awards:||3 Awards and 8 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||by 15453 players|
|Total Ratings:||89 / 100|
|Average Ratings Count:||8221+|
|Languages:||Spanish, Slovak, Swedish, Finnish|
|Average Ratings:||85 out of 100|
|Updated On:||Dec 03, 2020|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by AlphaJax Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Must be required by a CallRedirectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows modification of the telephony state – power on, mmi, etc.
- Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for AlphaJax game:
Which Game modes is supported by AlphaJax ?
AlphaJax supports Single-Player in game modes.
What is the Size of AlphaJax Android APK?
The size of AlphaJax is 568 MB in Total!
How much followers does AlphaJax currently have?
The current followers count of AlphaJax is more then 44484.