Assault Course: Combat Academy Summary
No one ever told you life in the army would be easy. The Assault Course Combat Academy is probably the most challenging and realistic combat training simulator. You’ll experience real pain as you are forced up against a range of gruelling obstacles, water jumps, razor-wire, monkey bars, the log challenge, twelve foot walls and the rope swing. If you fail you’ll be peeling spuds in the mess tent for the next three weeks, so polish your boots, put on your best fatigues and kick some mud.
Assault Course: Combat Academy is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Assault Course: Combat Academy is an Action based game released on Jun 09, 2016. It got launched on Amstrad CPC platforms. It is a First Person game with Single Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Dec 13, 2018. With Average voting by 2311 users, this game got Average score of 84 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 89 out of 100 which are voted by more then 2628 players. The game has more then 42119 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 11 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Slovak, Italian, Romanian languages.
How to Play Assault Course: Combat Academy on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Assault Course: Combat Academy on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Assault Course: Combat Academy Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Assault Course: Combat Academy, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Assault Course: Combat Academy using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Assault Course: Combat Academy Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Assault Course: Combat Academy Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Assault Course: Combat Academy Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Assault Course: Combat Academy Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Assault Course: Combat Academy will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Assault Course: Combat Academy[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Assault Course: Combat Academy using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Assault Course: Combat Academy game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Assault Course: Combat Academy PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Assault Course: Combat Academy Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Assault Course: Combat Academy using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Assault Course: Combat Academy[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Assault Course: Combat Academy game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Assault Course: Combat Academy Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Assault Course: Combat Academy.
|Name:||Assault Course: Combat Academy|
|Release Date:||Jun 09, 2016|
|Languages:||Slovak, Italian, Romanian|
|Player Perspectives:||First Person|
|Modes Available:||Single Player|
|Updated On:||Dec 13, 2018|
|Total Ratings:||89 / 100|
|Followed by:||42119 users|
|Average Ratings Count:||2311+|
|Total Ratings:||by 51986 players|
|Total Rating Count:||2628 ratings|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 11 Nominations|
|Average Ratings:||84 out of 100|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Assault Course: Combat Academy Game. Check them out:
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows an application to control whether activities are immediately finished when put in the background.
- Must be required by a CallRedirectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a CallScreeningService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to modify and remove existing voicemails in the system.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 16. The API that used this permission has been removed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Assault Course: Combat Academy game:
When Assault Course: Combat Academy game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Assault Course: Combat Academy is Jun 09, 2016.
How many languages are supported in Assault Course: Combat Academy?
There are more then 3 languages supported namely Slovak, Italian, Romanian etc.
What is the Size of Assault Course: Combat Academy Android APK?
The size of Assault Course: Combat Academy is 270 MB in Total!