Athanor (sometimes referred to as “Athenor”) is a cancelled adventure game that was in development by In Vivo for Psygnosis for the original Playstation and PC. The game was set in a virtual world created by a futuristic society, populated with classic Greek mythological creatures. No muc is known about the story or the gameplay, but it can be assumed that something went wrong in that virtual world and the player had to resolve puzzles and to combat against demons and other mythological enemies.
Athenor is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Athenor is an Adventure based game released on Aug 12, 2017. It got launched on PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation platforms. It is a Third person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Dec 13, 2019. With Average voting by 9462 users, this game got Average score of 67 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 71 out of 100 which are voted by more then 9588 players. The game has more then 21637 followers. The game have won 2 Awards and 13 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Russian, Portuguese, Spanish languages.
How to Play Athenor on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Athenor on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Athenor Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Athenor, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Athenor using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Athenor Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Athenor Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Athenor Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Athenor Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Athenor will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Athenor[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Athenor using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Athenor game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Athenor PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Athenor Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Athenor using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Athenor[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Athenor game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Athenor Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Athenor.
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Release Date:||Aug 12, 2017|
|Total Ratings:||71 / 100|
|Average Ratings:||67 out of 100|
|Total Rating Count:||9588 ratings|
|Languages:||Russian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Total Ratings:||by 32692 players|
|Followed by:||21637 users|
|Updated On:||Dec 13, 2019|
|Platform:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Average Ratings Count:||9462+|
|Player Perspectives:||Third person|
|Awards:||2 Awards and 13 Nominations|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Athenor Game. Check them out:
- Allows a companion app to use data in the background.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to update device statistics.
- Allows an application to broadcast a notification that an application package has been removed.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Must be required by a PrintService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- Allows read/write access to the “properties” table in the checkin database, to change values that get uploaded.
- Must be required by a link VisualVoicemailService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a CallScreeningService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Athenor game:
What is the Size of Athenor Android APK?
The size of Athenor is 542 MB in Total!
When Athenor game was Released by Publishers?
The official Released date of Athenor is Aug 12, 2017.
What is Minimum Phone RAM Requirement for Athenor?
The Minimum RAM requirement is 3 GB for Athenor.