ATMOS: Holodeck Training is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
ATMOS: Holodeck Training is an Simulation based game released on Jan 24, 2018. It got launched on Windows 10, 8, 7 platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Apr 15, 2020. With Average voting by 2523 users, this game got Average score of 73 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 75 out of 100 which are voted by more then 2638 players. The game has more then 29551 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 12 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Simulation. It is available in Italian, Polish, Czech, German, French, Turkish, Danish, Ukranian, Portuguese, Russian languages.
How to Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like ATMOS: Holodeck Training on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play ATMOS: Holodeck Training Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like ATMOS: Holodeck Training, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download ATMOS: Holodeck Training Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open ATMOS: Holodeck Training Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: ATMOS: Holodeck Training will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]ATMOS: Holodeck Training[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training game using PPSSPP:
- First Download ATMOS: Holodeck Training PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select ATMOS: Holodeck Training Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]ATMOS: Holodeck Training[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download ATMOS: Holodeck Training Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play ATMOS: Holodeck Training.
|Name:||ATMOS: Holodeck Training|
|Average Ratings:||73 out of 100|
|Updated On:||Apr 15, 2020|
|Average Ratings Count:||2523+|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Ratings:||75 / 100|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Release Date:||Jan 24, 2018|
|Total Ratings:||by 59607 players|
|Languages:||Italian, Polish, Czech, German, French, Turkish, Danish, Ukranian, Portuguese, Russian|
|Followed by:||29551 users|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 12 Nominations|
|Total Rating Count:||2638 ratings|
|Platform:||Windows 10, 8, 7|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by ATMOS: Holodeck Training Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to modify and remove existing voicemails in the system.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to write (but not read) the users call log data.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Must be required by an NotificationListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to delete packages.
- This permission can be used on content providers to allow the global search system to access their data.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows financial apps to read filtered sms messages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for ATMOS: Holodeck Training game:
When ATMOS: Holodeck Training game was Released by Publishers?
The official Released date of ATMOS: Holodeck Training is Jan 24, 2018.
What is the Size of ATMOS: Holodeck Training Android APK?
The size of ATMOS: Holodeck Training is 365 MB in Total!
How many languages are supported in ATMOS: Holodeck Training?
There are more then 10 languages supported namely Italian, Polish, Czech, German, French, Turkish, Danish, Ukranian, Portuguese, Russian etc.