Bitcoin VR Summary
Ever wanted to see real time bitcoin transaction in VR? Ever wanted to prune the blockchain with a bow and arrow? Enter the forest of satoshi!
Bitcoin VR is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Bitcoin VR is an Simulator based game released on Mar 31, 2017. It got launched on PC (Microsoft Windows) platforms. It is a First-Person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jul 19, 2019. With Average voting by 7802 users, this game got Average score of 80 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 82 out of 100 which are voted by more then 7891 players. The game has more then 15497 followers. The game have won 7 Awards and 8 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Croatian, Hungarian, Finnish, Slovak, Italian, Czech languages.
How to Play Bitcoin VR on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Bitcoin VR on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Bitcoin VR Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Bitcoin VR, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Bitcoin VR using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Bitcoin VR Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Bitcoin VR Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Bitcoin VR Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Bitcoin VR Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Bitcoin VR will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Bitcoin VR[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Bitcoin VR using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Bitcoin VR game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Bitcoin VR PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Bitcoin VR Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Bitcoin VR using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Bitcoin VR[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Bitcoin VR game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Bitcoin VR Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Bitcoin VR.
|Followed by:||15497 users|
|Average Ratings:||80 out of 100|
|Average Ratings Count:||7802+|
|Awards:||7 Awards and 8 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||by 41264 players|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Languages:||Croatian, Hungarian, Finnish, Slovak, Italian, Czech|
|Platform:||PC (Microsoft Windows)|
|Total Rating Count:||7891 ratings|
|Updated On:||Jul 19, 2019|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Ratings:||82 / 100|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Release Date:||Mar 31, 2017|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Bitcoin VR Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to modify the Google service map.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Required to be able to reboot the device.
- Allows an application to know what content is playing and control its playback.
- Allows an application to read the users contacts data.
- Allows a calling app to continue a call which was started in another app.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Must be required by an NotificationListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by an DreamService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Bitcoin VR game:
How much followers does Bitcoin VR currently have?
The current followers count of Bitcoin VR is more then 15497.
How many languages are supported in Bitcoin VR?
There are more then 6 languages supported namely Croatian, Hungarian, Finnish, Slovak, Italian, Czech etc.
When Bitcoin VR game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Bitcoin VR is Mar 31, 2017.