Brave: The Video Game Summary
Brave is an adventure game adaptation based on the film of the same name developed by Behaviour Interactive and published by Disney Interactive Studios. Actress Kelly Macdonald, who voiced Mérida in the film, reprised her role for the video game. This game was originally going to be published by THQ, but was published by Disney Interactive Studios instead.
Brave: The Video Game is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Brave: The Video Game is an Adventure based game released on Jul 19, 2012. It got launched on Xbox 360 platforms. It is a Third Person game with Single-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Oct 10, 2020. With Average voting by 3969 users, this game got Average score of 87 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 92 out of 100 which are voted by more then 4454 players. The game has more then 6590 followers. The game have won 7 Awards and 11 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in English, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian, Spanish, Neapolitan, Czech, Danish languages.
How to Play Brave: The Video Game on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Brave: The Video Game on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Brave: The Video Game Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Brave: The Video Game, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Brave: The Video Game using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Brave: The Video Game Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Brave: The Video Game Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Brave: The Video Game Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Brave: The Video Game Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Brave: The Video Game will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Brave: The Video Game[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Brave: The Video Game using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Brave: The Video Game game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Brave: The Video Game PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Brave: The Video Game Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Brave: The Video Game using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Brave: The Video Game[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Brave: The Video Game game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Brave: The Video Game Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Brave: The Video Game.
|Name:||Brave: The Video Game|
|Average Ratings:||87 out of 100|
|Languages:||English, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian, Spanish, Neapolitan, Czech, Danish|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Followed by:||6590 users|
|Total Ratings:||92 / 100|
|Total Ratings:||by 21595 players|
|Awards:||7 Awards and 11 Nominations|
|Player Perspectives:||Third Person|
|Release Date:||Jul 19, 2012|
|Total Rating Count:||4454 ratings|
|Updated On:||Oct 10, 2020|
|Average Ratings Count:||3969+|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Brave: The Video Game Game. Check them out:
- Allows a data loader to read a packages access logs.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Must be required by an MidiDeviceService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Must be required by a AutofillService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows a calling app to continue a call which was started in another app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Brave: The Video Game game:
When Brave: The Video Game game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Brave: The Video Game is Jul 19, 2012.
How much followers does Brave: The Video Game currently have?
The current followers count of Brave: The Video Game is more then 6590.
What is the Total Ratings of Brave: The Video Game game?
The Total ratings of Brave: The Video Game is 92 / 100.
What are the Average Ratings of Brave: The Video Game Game?
The Brave: The Video Game game have got 87 out of 100 on an average.
What is the Size of Brave: The Video Game Android APK?
The size of Brave: The Video Game is 381 MB in Total!