Captain Cosmo Summary
Captain Cosmo is an Action game, developed and published by ASCII Entertainment, which was released in Japan in 1984.
Captain Cosmo is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Captain Cosmo is an Arcade based game released on Dec 31, 1984. It got launched on MSX platforms. It is a Side view game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Apr 07, 2019. With Average voting by 8835 users, this game got Average score of 71 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 75 out of 100 which are voted by more then 9309 players. The game has more then 4937 followers. The game have won 7 Awards and 12 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in German, French, Danish, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Czech, English, Neapolitan, Romanian languages.
How to Play Captain Cosmo on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Captain Cosmo on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Captain Cosmo Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Captain Cosmo, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Captain Cosmo using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Captain Cosmo Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Captain Cosmo Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Captain Cosmo Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Captain Cosmo Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Captain Cosmo will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Captain Cosmo[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Captain Cosmo using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Captain Cosmo game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Captain Cosmo PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Captain Cosmo Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Captain Cosmo using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Captain Cosmo[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Captain Cosmo game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Captain Cosmo Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Captain Cosmo.
|Followed by:||4937 users|
|Average Ratings:||71 out of 100|
|Average Ratings Count:||8835+|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Awards:||7 Awards and 12 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||75 / 100|
|Updated On:||Apr 07, 2019|
|Release Date:||Dec 31, 1984|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Ratings:||by 2901 players|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Total Rating Count:||9309 ratings|
|Languages:||German, French, Danish, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Czech, English, Neapolitan, Romanian|
|Player Perspectives:||Side view|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Captain Cosmo Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to add voicemails into the system.
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows an application to control whether activities are immediately finished when put in the background.
- Allows an application to modify the Google service map.
- Allows applications to set the system time zone directly.
- Allows an application to install a location provider into the Location Manager.
- Allows query of any normal app on the device, regardless of manifest declarations.
- Must be required by a TextService (e.g. SpellCheckerService) to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows a regular application to use Service.startForeground.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Captain Cosmo game:
Which Game modes is supported by Captain Cosmo ?
Single player is the current game mode of Captain Cosmo.
When Captain Cosmo game was Released by Publishers?
The official Released date of Captain Cosmo is Dec 31, 1984.
How many languages are supported in Captain Cosmo?
There are more then 10 languages supported namely German, French, Danish, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Czech, English, Neapolitan, Romanian etc.