After a nuclear war, humanity is trapped underground by a robotic defence system that commands the irradiated surface. You assume control of a robot drone with the task of freeing the trapped humans.
Cholo is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Cholo is an Shooter, Adventure based game released on Dec 31, 1987. It got launched on Commodore C64/128, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, BBC Microcomputer System platforms. It is a First person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jun 14, 2020. With Average voting by 3238 users, this game got Average score of 88 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 90 out of 100 which are voted by more then 3563 players. The game has more then 43062 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 20 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action, Science fiction. It is available in Bulgarian, Danish, Ukranian, Romanian, Greek languages.
How to Play Cholo on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Cholo on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Cholo Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Cholo, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Cholo using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Cholo Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Cholo Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Cholo Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Cholo Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Cholo will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Cholo[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Cholo using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Cholo game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Cholo PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Cholo Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Cholo using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Cholo[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Cholo game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Cholo Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Cholo.
|Platform:||Commodore C64/128, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, BBC Microcomputer System|
|Total Ratings:||90 / 100|
|Total Rating Count:||3563 ratings|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 20 Nominations|
|Average Ratings:||88 out of 100|
|Followed by:||43062 users|
|Total Ratings:||by 37843 players|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Genre:||Action, Science fiction|
|Languages:||Bulgarian, Danish, Ukranian, Romanian, Greek|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Game Genre:||Shooter, Adventure|
|Average Ratings Count:||3238+|
|Updated On:||Jun 14, 2020|
|Release Date:||Dec 31, 1987|
|Player Perspectives:||First person|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Cholo Game. Check them out:
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows SystemUI to request third party controls.
- Must be required by a QuickAccessWalletService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a WallpaperService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to install a location provider into the Location Manager.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Cholo game:
How many players voted for Cholo Game?
More then 3563 players have voted for Cholo game.
What are the Average Ratings of Cholo Game?
The Cholo game have got 88 out of 100 on an average.
What is the Size of Cholo Android APK?
The size of Cholo is 643 MB in Total!