Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer is an Fighting, Role-playing (RPG), Adventure, Indie based game released on Jan 19, 2015. It got launched on Linux, PC (Microsoft Windows) platforms. It is a First person,Virtual Reality game with Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Dec 04, 2019. With Average voting by 8531 users, this game got Average score of 92 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 97 out of 100 which are voted by more then 8727 players. The game has more then 32333 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 8 Nominations. The Main Game engine is Unreal Engine 4. The main theme of this game is Action, Science fiction, Survival, Open world, 4X (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate). It is available in Russian, Neapolitan, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Czech languages.
How to Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer.
|Name:||Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer|
|Total Ratings:||by 52515 players|
|Modes Available:||Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO)|
|Languages:||Russian, Neapolitan, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Czech|
|Player Perspectives:||First person,Virtual Reality|
|Average Ratings Count:||8531+|
|Average Ratings:||92 out of 100|
|Followed by:||32333 users|
|Genre:||Action, Science fiction, Survival, Open world, 4X (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate)|
|Updated On:||Dec 04, 2019|
|Platform:||Linux, PC (Microsoft Windows)|
|Age Ratings:||E (Everyone 6+)|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 8 Nominations|
|Game Engines:||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release Date:||Jan 19, 2015|
|Game Genre:||Fighting, Role-playing (RPG), Adventure, Indie|
|Total Rating Count:||8727 ratings|
|Total Ratings:||97 / 100|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Game. Check them out:
- Allow an application to request that a signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- Allows applications to RW to diagnostic resources.
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Allows an application to bind to third party quick settings tiles.
- Allows modification of the telephony state – power on, mmi, etc.
- Must be required by a HostApduService or OffHostApduService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- A subclass of CarrierMessagingClientService must be protected with this permission.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer game:
How much followers does Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer currently have?
The current followers count of Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer is more then 32333.
What is the Size of Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer Android APK?
The size of Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer is 356 MB in Total!
How many languages are supported in Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer?
There are more then 6 languages supported namely Russian, Neapolitan, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Czech etc.
When Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Code Lyoko : Carthage Explorer is Jan 19, 2015.