Curious Cases Summary
For Desktop or VR! In this 3 chapter story, you play as a modern day legend, Detective Thomas Moore. He has solved more cases than one can count, where others hit dead-ends, he gets to work.
Curious Cases is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Curious Cases is an Puzzle, Adventure, Indie based game released on Apr 04, 2019. It got launched on PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch platforms. It is a First-Person game with Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jun 25, 2020. With Average voting by 3700 users, this game got Average score of 65 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 70 out of 100 which are voted by more then 3883 players. The game has more then 3899 followers. The game have won 3 Awards and 15 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Role Playing. It is available in Italian, German, Dutch, Romanian, French, Danish, Ukranian languages.
How to Play Curious Cases on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Curious Cases on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Curious Cases Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Curious Cases, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Curious Cases using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Curious Cases Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Curious Cases Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Curious Cases Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Curious Cases Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Curious Cases will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Curious Cases[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Curious Cases using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Curious Cases game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Curious Cases PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Curious Cases Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Curious Cases using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Curious Cases[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Curious Cases game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Curious Cases Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Curious Cases.
|Total Ratings:||by 12595 players|
|Total Rating Count:||3883 ratings|
|Age Ratings:||T (Teen 13+)|
|Languages:||Italian, German, Dutch, Romanian, French, Danish, Ukranian|
|Updated On:||Jun 25, 2020|
|Game Genre:||Puzzle, Adventure, Indie|
|Average Ratings:||65 out of 100|
|Modes Available:||Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative|
|Total Ratings:||70 / 100|
|Release Date:||Apr 04, 2019|
|Platform:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch|
|Followed by:||3899 users|
|Awards:||3 Awards and 15 Nominations|
|Average Ratings Count:||3700+|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Curious Cases Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to write (but not read) the users call log data.
- Must be required by a TvInputService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a VpnService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Must be required by device administration receiver, to ensure that only the system can interact with it.
- Allows SystemUI to request third party controls.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to broadcast a notification that an application package has been removed.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Curious Cases game:
How many players voted for Curious Cases Game?
More then 3883 players have voted for Curious Cases game.
When Curious Cases game was Released by Publishers?
The official Released date of Curious Cases is Apr 04, 2019.
How many languages are supported in Curious Cases?
There are more then 7 languages supported namely Italian, German, Dutch, Romanian, French, Danish, Ukranian etc.
How much followers does Curious Cases currently have?
The current followers count of Curious Cases is more then 3899.