Cyber Sentinel Summary
Experience the hacker’s side of cyberpunk in Cyber Sentinel! This design-based puzzle game features a complete visual programming kit for designing your own viruses.
Cyber Sentinel is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Cyber Sentinel is an Indie based game released on Jul 29, 2016. It got launched on Linux, PC (Microsoft Windows), Mac platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Apr 06, 2020. With Average voting by 3126 users, this game got Average score of 82 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 85 out of 100 which are voted by more then 3585 players. The game has more then 35996 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 8 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Dutch, Russian, Greek, Serbian, French, Hungarian, English, German languages.
How to Play Cyber Sentinel on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Cyber Sentinel on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Cyber Sentinel Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Cyber Sentinel, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Cyber Sentinel using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Cyber Sentinel Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Cyber Sentinel Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Cyber Sentinel Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Cyber Sentinel Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Cyber Sentinel will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Cyber Sentinel[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Cyber Sentinel using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Cyber Sentinel game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Cyber Sentinel PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Cyber Sentinel Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Cyber Sentinel using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Cyber Sentinel[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Cyber Sentinel game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Cyber Sentinel Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Cyber Sentinel.
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Average Ratings Count:||3126+|
|Total Ratings:||by 39952 players|
|Platform:||Linux, PC (Microsoft Windows), Mac|
|Total Rating Count:||3585 ratings|
|Release Date:||Jul 29, 2016|
|Followed by:||35996 users|
|Updated On:||Apr 06, 2020|
|Total Ratings:||85 / 100|
|Languages:||Dutch, Russian, Greek, Serbian, French, Hungarian, English, German|
|Average Ratings:||82 out of 100|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 8 Nominations|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Cyber Sentinel Game. Check them out:
- Allows applications to call into AccountAuthenticators.
- Allows an app to use device supported biometric modalities.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to write the users contacts data.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read access to the devices phone number(s).
- Must be required by a WallpaperService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- This permission can be used on content providers to allow the global search system to access their data.
- Must be required by a RemoteViewsService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Cyber Sentinel game:
What are the Average Ratings of Cyber Sentinel Game?
The Cyber Sentinel game have got 82 out of 100 on an average.
How many languages are supported in Cyber Sentinel?
There are more then 8 languages supported namely Dutch, Russian, Greek, Serbian, French, Hungarian, English, German etc.
Do I need to Root my Phone to Play Cyber Sentinel?
No! You do not need to Root your smartphone to play Cyber Sentinel game.
When Cyber Sentinel game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Cyber Sentinel is Jul 29, 2016.
What is the Size of Cyber Sentinel Android APK?
The size of Cyber Sentinel is 773 MB in Total!