Dead Inside Summary
Dead Inside is an apocalyptic world where one has to face the harshest reality against nature and its habitat. Gear up, hunt or be hunted!
Dead Inside is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Dead Inside is an Adventure, Indie based game released on Mar 31, 2017. It got launched on PC (Microsoft Windows) platforms. It is a First-Person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Dec 11, 2018. With Average voting by 7840 users, this game got Average score of 71 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 73 out of 100 which are voted by more then 8190 players. The game has more then 46652 followers. The game have won 3 Awards and 17 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Romanian, Ukranian, Serbian, Spanish languages.
How to Play Dead Inside on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Dead Inside on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Dead Inside Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Dead Inside, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Dead Inside using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Dead Inside Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Dead Inside Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Dead Inside Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Dead Inside Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Dead Inside will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Dead Inside[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Dead Inside using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Dead Inside game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Dead Inside PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Dead Inside Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Dead Inside using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Dead Inside[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Dead Inside game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Dead Inside Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Dead Inside.
|Updated On:||Dec 11, 2018|
|Awards:||3 Awards and 17 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||73 / 100|
|Followed by:||46652 users|
|Average Ratings:||71 out of 100|
|Total Rating Count:||8190 ratings|
|Game Genre:||Adventure, Indie|
|Release Date:||Mar 31, 2017|
|Platform:||PC (Microsoft Windows)|
|Average Ratings Count:||7840+|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Total Ratings:||by 48395 players|
|Languages:||Romanian, Ukranian, Serbian, Spanish|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by Dead Inside Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows a companion app to run in the background.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 16. The API that used this permission has been removed.
- Not for use by third-party applications.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- The system process that is allowed to bind to services in carrier apps will have this permission.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Dead Inside game:
What is the Size of Dead Inside Android APK?
The size of Dead Inside is 575 MB in Total!
When Dead Inside game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Dead Inside is Mar 31, 2017.
How many languages are supported in Dead Inside?
There are more then 4 languages supported namely Romanian, Ukranian, Serbian, Spanish etc.
Did Dead Inside won any Awards yet?
Yes, Dead Inside currently have 3.
Which Game modes is supported by Dead Inside ?
Single player is the current game mode of Dead Inside.