Deadly Strike Summary
Enter the toughest combat tournament on Earth as one of six lethal fighters. Using a mixture of powerful martial arts techniques, swordplay and good old-fashioned hot lead you must battle through the beautiful scenery of the Shogun’s Island. Defeat hundreds of the enemy’s evil minions in your struggle to reach his castle and claim victory over the other contestants.
Deadly Strike is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Deadly Strike is an Simulation based game released on Feb 19, 2004. It got launched on PlayStation 2 platforms. It is a Third Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Oct 11, 2019. With Average voting by 8219 users, this game got Average score of 77 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 81 out of 100 which are voted by more then 8375 players. The game has more then 46411 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 15 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, German, Bulgarian, Danish, Slovak languages.
How to Play Deadly Strike on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Deadly Strike on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Deadly Strike Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Deadly Strike, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Deadly Strike using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Deadly Strike Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Deadly Strike Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Deadly Strike Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Deadly Strike Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Deadly Strike will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Deadly Strike[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Deadly Strike using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Deadly Strike game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Deadly Strike PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Deadly Strike Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Deadly Strike using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Deadly Strike[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Deadly Strike game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Deadly Strike Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Deadly Strike.
|Updated On:||Oct 11, 2019|
|Total Ratings:||by 52923 players|
|Age Ratings:||E (Everyone 6+)|
|Average Ratings Count:||8219+|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Average Ratings:||77 out of 100|
|Total Ratings:||81 / 100|
|Release Date:||Feb 19, 2004|
|Player Perspectives:||Third Person|
|Followed by:||46411 users|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 15 Nominations|
|Languages:||Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, German, Bulgarian, Danish, Slovak|
|Total Rating Count:||8375 ratings|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Deadly Strike Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to modify and remove existing voicemails in the system.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to read the users contacts data.
- Allows a regular application to use Service.startForeground.
- Allows an application to access any geographic locations persisted in the users shared collection.
- Allows applications to RW to diagnostic resources.
- Allows an application to use SIP service.
- Allows the holder to start the permission usage screen for an app.
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Allows read only access to precise phone state.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Deadly Strike game:
What is the Size of Deadly Strike Android APK?
The size of Deadly Strike is 418 MB in Total!
When Deadly Strike game was Released by Owners?
The official Released date of Deadly Strike is Feb 19, 2004.
What are the Average Ratings of Deadly Strike Game?
The Deadly Strike game have got 77 out of 100 on an average.
On Which Platforms was Deadly Strike launched officially?
Deadly Strike game was officially launched on PlayStation 2 platforms.
Which Game modes is supported by Deadly Strike ?
Deadly Strike supports Multi-Player in game modes.