Deleveled is a physics-based puzzle-platformer in which you simultaneously control two characters who fall in opposite directions. You must help them work together to get through dozens of tricky levels.
Deleveled is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Deleveled is an Platform, Puzzle, Strategy, Indie based game released on Sep 10, 2020. It got launched on PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch platforms. It is a First Person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on May 30, 2019. With Average voting by 3778 users, this game got Average score of 67 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 72 out of 100 which are voted by more then 4081 players. The game has more then 35063 followers. The game have won 5 Awards and 16 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Finnish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Czech, Italian, Slovak languages.
How to Play Deleveled on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Deleveled on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Deleveled Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Deleveled, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Deleveled using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Deleveled Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Deleveled Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Deleveled Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Deleveled Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Deleveled will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Deleveled[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Deleveled using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Deleveled game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Deleveled PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Deleveled Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Deleveled using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Deleveled[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Deleveled game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Deleveled Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Deleveled.
|Total Rating Count:||4081 ratings|
|Average Ratings:||67 out of 100|
|Age Ratings:||E (Everyone 6+)|
|Updated On:||May 30, 2019|
|Release Date:||Sep 10, 2020|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Player Perspectives:||First Person|
|Followed by:||35063 users|
|Game Genre:||Platform, Puzzle, Strategy, Indie|
|Awards:||5 Awards and 16 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||by 36256 players|
|Languages:||Finnish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Czech, Italian, Slovak|
|Average Ratings Count:||3778+|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Total Ratings:||72 / 100|
|Platform:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by Deleveled Game. Check them out:
- Allows modification of the telephony state – power on, mmi, etc.
- Allows an application to read voicemails in the system.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- Allows formatting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows a calling application which manages it own calls through the self-managed ConnectionService APIs.
- Allows using the devices IR transmitter, if available.
- Must be required by a QuickAccessWalletService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Deleveled game:
What is the Size of Deleveled Android APK?
The size of Deleveled is 854 MB in Total!
What is the Total Ratings of Deleveled game?
The Total ratings of Deleveled is 72 / 100.
How many languages are supported in Deleveled?
There are more then 6 languages supported namely Finnish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Czech, Italian, Slovak etc.
When Deleveled game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Deleveled is Sep 10, 2020.