Dungeoneers is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Dungeoneers is an Simulation based game released on May 17, 2016. It got launched on Windows 7/8/10 platforms. It is a First-Person game with Single Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Nov 03, 2019. With Average voting by 2778 users, this game got Average score of 90 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 95 out of 100 which are voted by more then 2958 players. The game has more then 33364 followers. The game have won 6 Awards and 11 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Fighting. It is available in German, Neapolitan, Swedish, Dutch, Serbian languages.
How to Play Dungeoneers on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Dungeoneers on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Dungeoneers Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Dungeoneers, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Dungeoneers using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Dungeoneers Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Dungeoneers Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Dungeoneers Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Dungeoneers Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Dungeoneers will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Dungeoneers[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Dungeoneers using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Dungeoneers game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Dungeoneers PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Dungeoneers Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Dungeoneers using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Dungeoneers[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Dungeoneers game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Dungeoneers Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Dungeoneers.
|Average Ratings Count:||2778+|
|Average Ratings:||90 out of 100|
|Total Ratings:||95 / 100|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Awards:||6 Awards and 11 Nominations|
|Updated On:||Nov 03, 2019|
|Total Rating Count:||2958 ratings|
|Total Ratings:||by 2928 players|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Followed by:||33364 users|
|Release Date:||May 17, 2016|
|Modes Available:||Single Player|
|Languages:||German, Neapolitan, Swedish, Dutch, Serbian|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Dungeoneers Game. Check them out:
- Must be required by an NotificationListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows SystemUI to request third party controls.
- Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Must be required by a InCallService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- A subclass of CarrierMessagingClientService must be protected with this permission.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Must be required by an DreamService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Dungeoneers game:
How much followers does Dungeoneers currently have?
The current followers count of Dungeoneers is more then 33364.
How many languages are supported in Dungeoneers?
There are more then 5 languages supported namely German, Neapolitan, Swedish, Dutch, Serbian etc.
When Dungeoneers game was Released by Owners?
The official Released date of Dungeoneers is May 17, 2016.
What are the Average Ratings of Dungeoneers Game?
The Dungeoneers game have got 90 out of 100 on an average.
What is the Size of Dungeoneers Android APK?
The size of Dungeoneers is 745 MB in Total!