Gravitation is Jason Rohrer’s fourth game, with a similar aesthetic to Passage, his previous release.
Gravitation is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Gravitation is an Platform based game released on Feb 17, 2018. It got launched on Microsoft Windows platforms. It is a Third Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Feb 11, 2019. With Average voting by 2705 users, this game got Average score of 72 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 75 out of 100 which are voted by more then 2786 players. The game has more then 4599 followers. The game have won 5 Awards and 19 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in English, Greek, Czech languages.
How to Play Gravitation on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Gravitation on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Gravitation Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Gravitation, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Gravitation using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Gravitation Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Gravitation Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Gravitation Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Gravitation Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Gravitation will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Gravitation[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Gravitation using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Gravitation game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Gravitation PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Gravitation Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Gravitation using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Gravitation[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Gravitation game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Gravitation Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Gravitation.
|Total Ratings:||75 / 100|
|Average Ratings:||72 out of 100|
|Release Date:||Feb 17, 2018|
|Average Ratings Count:||2705+|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Awards:||5 Awards and 19 Nominations|
|Languages:||English, Greek, Czech|
|Followed by:||4599 users|
|Total Rating Count:||2786 ratings|
|Player Perspectives:||Third Person|
|Updated On:||Feb 11, 2019|
|Total Ratings:||by 11180 players|
7 Game Permissions
A Total of 7 Permissions are Required by Gravitation Game. Check them out:
- Must be required by a CallRedirectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to broadcast a WAP PUSH receipt notification.
- Allows an application to use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 16. The API that used this permission has been removed.
- Allows an application to receive WAP push messages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Gravitation game:
When Gravitation game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Gravitation is Feb 17, 2018.
How much followers does Gravitation currently have?
The current followers count of Gravitation is more then 4599.
Which Game modes is supported by Gravitation ?
Gravitation supports Multi-Player in game modes.
What is the Size of Gravitation Android APK?
The size of Gravitation is 213 MB in Total!
Do I need to Root my Phone to Play Gravitation?
No! You do not need to Root your smartphone to play Gravitation game.