Heroes 2: The Undead King Summary
Turn-based strategy game from Game Dev Team.
Heroes 2: The Undead King is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Heroes 2: The Undead King is an Strategy based game released on Feb 26, 2018. It got launched on Microsoft Windows platforms. It is a First-Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Nov 15, 2018. With Average voting by 7514 users, this game got Average score of 87 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 90 out of 100 which are voted by more then 7875 players. The game has more then 24117 followers. The game have won 6 Awards and 16 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Role Playing. It is available in Italian, Neapolitan, French, Slovak, Finnish, Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian languages.
How to Play Heroes 2: The Undead King on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Heroes 2: The Undead King on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Heroes 2: The Undead King Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Heroes 2: The Undead King, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Heroes 2: The Undead King using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Heroes 2: The Undead King Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Heroes 2: The Undead King Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Heroes 2: The Undead King Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Heroes 2: The Undead King Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Heroes 2: The Undead King will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Heroes 2: The Undead King[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Heroes 2: The Undead King using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Heroes 2: The Undead King game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Heroes 2: The Undead King PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Heroes 2: The Undead King Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Heroes 2: The Undead King using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Heroes 2: The Undead King[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Heroes 2: The Undead King game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Heroes 2: The Undead King Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Heroes 2: The Undead King.
|Name:||Heroes 2: The Undead King|
|Updated On:||Nov 15, 2018|
|Followed by:||24117 users|
|Total Rating Count:||7875 ratings|
|Total Ratings:||by 8497 players|
|Average Ratings Count:||7514+|
|Release Date:||Feb 26, 2018|
|Total Ratings:||90 / 100|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Languages:||Italian, Neapolitan, French, Slovak, Finnish, Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian|
|Average Ratings:||87 out of 100|
|Awards:||6 Awards and 16 Nominations|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Heroes 2: The Undead King Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allow an application to request that a signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- Allows applications to receive NFC preferred payment service information.
- Allows a calling app to continue a call which was started in another app.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Must be required by a CallRedirectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Heroes 2: The Undead King game:
What is Main Theme / Genre of Heroes 2: The Undead King?
Heroes 2: The Undead King is based on Strategy genre officially.
What is the Size of Heroes 2: The Undead King Android APK?
The size of Heroes 2: The Undead King is 318 MB in Total!
How many languages are supported in Heroes 2: The Undead King?
There are more then 8 languages supported namely Italian, Neapolitan, French, Slovak, Finnish, Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian etc.