Human Killing Machine Summary
HE’S THE MEANEST SON OF A SNAKE YOU’VE EVER SEEN! HE’S THE HUMAN KILLING MACHINE CARVE OUT A PATH OF SAVAGE DESTRUCTION AS YOU BATTLE TO STAMP YOUR SUPREMACY OVER A MULTITUDE OF OPPONENTS. Face Igor the Fearless and his rabid dog amongst the sacred Temples of Moscow. Don’t be fooled by ladies of the night, Maria and Helga, streetwise and toughened in the seedy underworld of Amsterdam. Match the cunning guile of Miguel, master bullfighter and the unvanquished fighting bull Brutus in the splendid surroundings of the Barcelona bull stag. Trade blows with the awesome Utan Hana and his drunken compatriot outside a German beerhouse. Finally confront the merciless terrorists of the Middle East among the battle torn ruins of Beirut. Tough and mean … you’re the HUMAN KILLING MACHINE!
Human Killing Machine is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Human Killing Machine is an Fighting based game released on Dec 31, 1988. It got launched on PC DOS, Commodore C64/128, Amiga, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, Atari ST/STE platforms. It is a Side view game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Sep 09, 2020. With Average voting by 7629 users, this game got Average score of 74 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 76 out of 100 which are voted by more then 8010 players. The game has more then 23073 followers. The game have won 5 Awards and 14 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Finnish, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Polish, French, Italian, Bulgarian, Russian languages.
How to Play Human Killing Machine on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Human Killing Machine on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Human Killing Machine Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Human Killing Machine, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Human Killing Machine using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Human Killing Machine Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Human Killing Machine Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Human Killing Machine Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Human Killing Machine Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Human Killing Machine will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Human Killing Machine[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Human Killing Machine using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Human Killing Machine game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Human Killing Machine PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Human Killing Machine Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Human Killing Machine using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Human Killing Machine[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Human Killing Machine game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Human Killing Machine Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Human Killing Machine.
|Name:||Human Killing Machine|
|Languages:||Finnish, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Polish, French, Italian, Bulgarian, Russian|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Player Perspectives:||Side view|
|Platform:||PC DOS, Commodore C64/128, Amiga, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, Atari ST/STE|
|Total Ratings:||by 26963 players|
|Total Rating Count:||8010 ratings|
|Updated On:||Sep 09, 2020|
|Average Ratings:||74 out of 100|
|Awards:||5 Awards and 14 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||76 / 100|
|Release Date:||Dec 31, 1988|
|Average Ratings Count:||7629+|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Followed by:||23073 users|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Human Killing Machine Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to know what content is playing and control its playback.
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 16. The API that used this permission has been removed.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Must be required by a InCallService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows a data loader to read a packages access logs.
- Allows an application to read voicemails in the system.
- Allows an application to write the users calendar data.
- Allows an application to use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Human Killing Machine game:
How much followers does Human Killing Machine currently have?
The current followers count of Human Killing Machine is more then 23073.
When Human Killing Machine game was Released by Owners?
The official Released date of Human Killing Machine is Dec 31, 1988.
What is the Size of Human Killing Machine Android APK?
The size of Human Killing Machine is 394 MB in Total!