Indy 800 Summary
The game is housed in a large custom rectangular cabinet. Each side of the cabinet has two steering wheels and four pedals. The monitor is set in to the top face of the cabinet and looked down upon. The game uses a 25 inch full color RGB display and does not use color overlays, representing the first full color video game.
Indy 800 is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Indy 800 is an Shooter, Racing, Arcade based game released on Apr 14, 1975. It got launched on Arcade platforms. It is a First person,Bird view / Isometric game with Multiplayer as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on May 09, 2019. With Average voting by 5236 users, this game got Average score of 79 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 82 out of 100 which are voted by more then 5670 players. The game has more then 38487 followers. The game have won 7 Awards and 16 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Italian, Turkish, Serbian, Finnish languages.
How to Play Indy 800 on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Indy 800 on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Indy 800 Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Indy 800, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Indy 800 using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Indy 800 Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Indy 800 Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Indy 800 Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Indy 800 Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Indy 800 will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Indy 800[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Indy 800 using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Indy 800 game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Indy 800 PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Indy 800 Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Indy 800 using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Indy 800[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Indy 800 game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Indy 800 Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Indy 800.
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Languages:||Italian, Turkish, Serbian, Finnish|
|Followed by:||38487 users|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Game Genre:||Shooter, Racing, Arcade|
|Total Ratings:||by 21040 players|
|Release Date:||Apr 14, 1975|
|Average Ratings:||79 out of 100|
|Total Ratings:||82 / 100|
|Total Rating Count:||5670 ratings|
|Updated On:||May 09, 2019|
|Awards:||7 Awards and 16 Nominations|
|Average Ratings Count:||5236+|
|Player Perspectives:||First person,Bird view / Isometric|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Indy 800 Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows an application to use SIP service.
- Allows an application to bind to third party quick settings tiles.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows an application to change whether an application component (other than its own) is enabled or not.
- Must be required by device administration receiver, to ensure that only the system can interact with it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Indy 800 game:
When Indy 800 game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Indy 800 is Apr 14, 1975.
What is the Size of Indy 800 Android APK?
The size of Indy 800 is 667 MB in Total!
How many languages are supported in Indy 800?
There are more then 4 languages supported namely Italian, Turkish, Serbian, Finnish etc.