Jingo Jango Summary
Jingo Jango is a mobile game in which players try to get the highest score possible. Touch the screen to fly upwards and collect as much energy as possible.
Jingo Jango is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Jingo Jango is an Action-Adventure based game released on Dec 01, 2015. It got launched on Windows 7, 8, 10 platforms. It is a First-Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Feb 19, 2019. With Average voting by 2896 users, this game got Average score of 74 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 77 out of 100 which are voted by more then 3048 players. The game has more then 33010 followers. The game have won 6 Awards and 14 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Dutch, Turkish, Russian, Finnish, Neapolitan, Croatian, Hungarian, Danish, Bulgarian, German languages.
How to Play Jingo Jango on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Jingo Jango on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Jingo Jango Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Jingo Jango, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Jingo Jango using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Jingo Jango Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Jingo Jango Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Jingo Jango Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Jingo Jango Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Jingo Jango will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Jingo Jango[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Jingo Jango using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Jingo Jango game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Jingo Jango PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Jingo Jango Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Jingo Jango using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Jingo Jango[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Jingo Jango game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Jingo Jango Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Jingo Jango.
|Platform:||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Total Ratings:||by 56710 players|
|Release Date:||Dec 01, 2015|
|Total Ratings:||77 / 100|
|Awards:||6 Awards and 14 Nominations|
|Followed by:||33010 users|
|Average Ratings:||74 out of 100|
|Average Ratings Count:||2896+|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Languages:||Dutch, Turkish, Russian, Finnish, Neapolitan, Croatian, Hungarian, Danish, Bulgarian, German|
|Total Rating Count:||3048 ratings|
|Updated On:||Feb 19, 2019|
7 Game Permissions
A Total of 7 Permissions are Required by Jingo Jango Game. Check them out:
- Allows an app to use device supported biometric modalities.
- Allows an application a broad access to external storage in scoped storage.
- Must be required by a TextService (e.g. SpellCheckerService) to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows a calling app to continue a call which was started in another app.
- Allows an instant app to create foreground services.
- Must be required by a VpnService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Jingo Jango game:
When Jingo Jango game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Jingo Jango is Dec 01, 2015.
How many languages are supported in Jingo Jango?
There are more then 10 languages supported namely Dutch, Turkish, Russian, Finnish, Neapolitan, Croatian, Hungarian, Danish, Bulgarian, German etc.
What is the Total Ratings of Jingo Jango game?
The Total ratings of Jingo Jango is 77 / 100.