Journey to Kyoto Summary
“Journey to Kyoto” is part of the popular Japanese Rail Sim 3D series and features driving over the complete line from the first station to the last! The game is set on the Eizan Electric Railway which travels around the ancient capital of Kyoto. The scenery from the driver’s point of view is reproduced in intense 3D images. You will enjoy driving a 900-type “Kirara” on your railway journey from the suburban Demachiyanagi Station to the mountainous Kurama Station. You will pass through the popular tourist spot the “Momiji no Tonneru (tunnel)” where the branches of maple trees overlap to create a tunnel of bright autumn colors. Both a ‘Day Mode’ and a ‘Night Mode’ are available, so you can enjoy the various atmospheres as you drive. By getting high scores in the game, you can see information about the many tourist spots along the track such as the Shimogamo-jinja Shrine and the Kifune-jinja Shrine, and feel like you’re actually visiting Kyoto.
Journey to Kyoto is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Journey to Kyoto is an Casual based game released on Jul 01, 2015. It got launched on Nintendo 3DS platforms. It is a Third Person game with Single-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jul 15, 2020. With Average voting by 2496 users, this game got Average score of 93 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 98 out of 100 which are voted by more then 2737 players. The game has more then 6233 followers. The game have won 5 Awards and 16 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Romanian, Russian, English, Spanish languages.
How to Play Journey to Kyoto on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Journey to Kyoto on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Journey to Kyoto Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Journey to Kyoto, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Journey to Kyoto using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Journey to Kyoto Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Journey to Kyoto Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Journey to Kyoto Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Journey to Kyoto Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Journey to Kyoto will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Journey to Kyoto[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Journey to Kyoto using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Journey to Kyoto game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Journey to Kyoto PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Journey to Kyoto Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Journey to Kyoto using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Journey to Kyoto[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Journey to Kyoto game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Journey to Kyoto Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Journey to Kyoto.
|Name:||Journey to Kyoto|
|Average Ratings:||93 out of 100|
|Player Perspectives:||Third Person|
|Release Date:||Jul 01, 2015|
|Average Ratings Count:||2496+|
|Total Ratings:||98 / 100|
|Total Ratings:||by 49518 players|
|Awards:||5 Awards and 16 Nominations|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Updated On:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Total Rating Count:||2737 ratings|
|Languages:||Romanian, Russian, English, Spanish|
|Followed by:||6233 users|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Journey to Kyoto Game. Check them out:
- Must be required by an MidiDeviceService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows applications to receive NFC preferred payment service information.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows enabling/disabling location update notifications from the radio.
- Must be required by a RemoteViewsService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a VpnService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by an VrListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows a data loader to read a packages access logs.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Journey to Kyoto game:
When Journey to Kyoto game was Released by Owners?
The official Released date of Journey to Kyoto is Jul 01, 2015.
What is the Size of Journey to Kyoto Android APK?
The size of Journey to Kyoto is 871 MB in Total!
How much followers does Journey to Kyoto currently have?
The current followers count of Journey to Kyoto is more then 6233.