Kengo: Legend of the 9 Summary
In feudal Japan, it was kill or be killed for the samurai. Kengo: Legend of the 9 lets you battle as one of nine famous samurai warriors while mastering expert techniques to gain an advantage over your foes. Become a Kengo Master as you fight your way through lush, high-definition Japanese environments.
Kengo: Legend of the 9 is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Kengo: Legend of the 9 is an Fighting, Hack and slash/Beat ’em up based game released on Sep 07, 2006. It got launched on Xbox 360 platforms. It is a Third person game with Single player, Multiplayer as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Dec 12, 2020. With Average voting by 5380 users, this game got Average score of 87 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 89 out of 100 which are voted by more then 5662 players. The game has more then 49390 followers. The game have won 6 Awards and 19 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action, Fantasy, Historical, Stealth. It is available in Dutch, Italian, Neapolitan, German, Portuguese, Ukranian, Danish languages.
How to Play Kengo: Legend of the 9 on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Kengo: Legend of the 9 on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Kengo: Legend of the 9 Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Kengo: Legend of the 9, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Kengo: Legend of the 9 using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Kengo: Legend of the 9 Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Kengo: Legend of the 9 Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Kengo: Legend of the 9 Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Kengo: Legend of the 9 Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Kengo: Legend of the 9 will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Kengo: Legend of the 9[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Kengo: Legend of the 9 using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Kengo: Legend of the 9 game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Kengo: Legend of the 9 PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Kengo: Legend of the 9 Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Kengo: Legend of the 9 using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Kengo: Legend of the 9[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Kengo: Legend of the 9 game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Kengo: Legend of the 9 Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Kengo: Legend of the 9.
|Name:||Kengo: Legend of the 9|
|Age Ratings:||M (Mature 18+)|
|Game Genre:||Fighting, Hack and slash/Beat ’em up|
|Modes Available:||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Awards:||6 Awards and 19 Nominations|
|Average Ratings:||87 out of 100|
|Languages:||Dutch, Italian, Neapolitan, German, Portuguese, Ukranian, Danish|
|Average Ratings Count:||5380+|
|Release Date:||Sep 07, 2006|
|Player Perspectives:||Third person|
|Total Ratings:||89 / 100|
|Total Ratings:||by 56107 players|
|Followed by:||49390 users|
|Total Rating Count:||5662 ratings|
|Genre:||Action, Fantasy, Historical, Stealth|
|Updated On:||Dec 12, 2020|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Kengo: Legend of the 9 Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to read voicemails in the system.
- Allows read access to the devices phone number(s).
- Not for use by third-party applications.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Must be required by a VpnService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- This permission can be used on content providers to allow the global search system to access their data.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Allows an application to write the users calendar data.
- Must be required by a ConnectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Kengo: Legend of the 9 game:
How much followers does Kengo: Legend of the 9 currently have?
The current followers count of Kengo: Legend of the 9 is more then 49390.
What is the Size of Kengo: Legend of the 9 Android APK?
The size of Kengo: Legend of the 9 is 366 MB in Total!
On Which Platforms was Kengo: Legend of the 9 launched officially?
Kengo: Legend of the 9 game was officially launched on Xbox 360 platforms.
When Kengo: Legend of the 9 game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Kengo: Legend of the 9 is Sep 07, 2006.