Kingdom of the Winds is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Kingdom of the Winds is an Role Playing based game released on Jul 17, 2015. It got launched on PC platforms. It is a First-Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jun 29, 2019. With Average voting by 2084 users, this game got Average score of 85 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 90 out of 100 which are voted by more then 2287 players. The game has more then 14548 followers. The game have won 6 Awards and 15 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Simulation. It is available in Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese languages.
How to Play Kingdom of the Winds on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Kingdom of the Winds on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Kingdom of the Winds Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Kingdom of the Winds, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Kingdom of the Winds using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Kingdom of the Winds Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Kingdom of the Winds Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Kingdom of the Winds Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Kingdom of the Winds Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Kingdom of the Winds will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Kingdom of the Winds[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Kingdom of the Winds using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Kingdom of the Winds game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Kingdom of the Winds PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Kingdom of the Winds Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Kingdom of the Winds using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Kingdom of the Winds[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Kingdom of the Winds game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Kingdom of the Winds Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Kingdom of the Winds.
|Name:||Kingdom of the Winds|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Game Genre:||Role Playing|
|Total Ratings:||by 17320 players|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Average Ratings:||85 out of 100|
|Release Date:||Jul 17, 2015|
|Languages:||Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese|
|Average Ratings Count:||2084+|
|Awards:||6 Awards and 15 Nominations|
|Total Rating Count:||2287 ratings|
|Total Ratings:||90 / 100|
|Updated On:||Jun 29, 2019|
|Followed by:||14548 users|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Kingdom of the Winds Game. Check them out:
- A subclass of CarrierMessagingClientService must be protected with this permission.
- Must be required by a VoiceInteractionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a TextService (e.g. SpellCheckerService) to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to write (but not read) the users call log data.
- Allows an application to install a location provider into the Location Manager.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to RW to diagnostic resources.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Kingdom of the Winds game:
What is the Size of Kingdom of the Winds Android APK?
The size of Kingdom of the Winds is 641 MB in Total!
How many languages are supported in Kingdom of the Winds?
There are more then 4 languages supported namely Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese etc.
On Which Platforms was Kingdom of the Winds launched officially?
Kingdom of the Winds game was officially launched on PC platforms.
Did Kingdom of the Winds won any Awards yet?
Yes, Kingdom of the Winds currently have 6.