You are far in the future on a colony ship deep in outer space. A security officer on the mission, you are the last hope for defending the ship as hostile and intelligent aliens prepare to destroy every living thing…
Marathon is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Marathon is an Shooter based game released on Dec 21, 1994. It got launched on Mac, iOS platforms. It is a First person game with Single player, Multiplayer as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Mar 03, 2019. With Average voting by 3396 users, this game got Average score of 83 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 87 out of 100 which are voted by more then 3599 players. The game has more then 19839 followers. The game have won 2 Awards and 14 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action, Science fiction. It is available in Polish, Finnish, German, English languages.
How to Play Marathon on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Marathon on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Marathon Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Marathon, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Marathon using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Marathon Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Marathon Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Marathon Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Marathon Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Marathon will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Marathon[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Marathon using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Marathon game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Marathon PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Marathon Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Marathon using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Marathon[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Marathon game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Marathon Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Marathon.
|Modes Available:||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Awards:||2 Awards and 14 Nominations|
|Age Ratings:||AO (Adults Only 18+)|
|Genre:||Action, Science fiction|
|Total Rating Count:||3599 ratings|
|Updated On:||Mar 03, 2019|
|Average Ratings:||83 out of 100|
|Player Perspectives:||First person|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Average Ratings Count:||3396+|
|Total Ratings:||by 34177 players|
|Release Date:||Dec 21, 1994|
|Languages:||Polish, Finnish, German, English|
|Followed by:||19839 users|
|Total Ratings:||87 / 100|
7 Game Permissions
A Total of 7 Permissions are Required by Marathon Game. Check them out:
- This permission can be used on content providers to allow the global search system to access their data.
- Allows an application to know what content is playing and control its playback.
- Must be required by a CallScreeningService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a InCallService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to set the system time zone directly.
- Allows using the devices IR transmitter, if available.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Marathon game:
When Marathon game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Marathon is Dec 21, 1994.
On Which Platforms was Marathon launched officially?
Marathon game was officially launched on Mac, iOS platforms.
How many languages are supported in Marathon?
There are more then 4 languages supported namely Polish, Finnish, German, English etc.
Did Marathon won any Awards yet?
Yes, Marathon currently have 2.