MyBot is a single and multiplayer 3D Puzzle game with a surprise, a user friendly level editor which allows you the freedom to create your own levels.
MyBot is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
MyBot is an Simulator, Strategy, Indie based game released on Jan 25, 2020. It got launched on PC (Microsoft Windows) platforms. It is a First-Person game with Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jul 19, 2020. With Average voting by 9637 users, this game got Average score of 73 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 76 out of 100 which are voted by more then 9772 players. The game has more then 7824 followers. The game have won 6 Awards and 15 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Ukranian, Serbian, Hungarian, English, Danish languages.
How to Play MyBot on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like MyBot on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play MyBot Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like MyBot, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play MyBot using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download MyBot Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play MyBot Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play MyBot Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open MyBot Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: MyBot will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]MyBot[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play MyBot using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play MyBot game using PPSSPP:
- First Download MyBot PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select MyBot Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play MyBot using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]MyBot[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play MyBot game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download MyBot Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play MyBot.
|Average Ratings:||73 out of 100|
|Game Genre:||Simulator, Strategy, Indie|
|Updated On:||Jul 19, 2020|
|Average Ratings Count:||9637+|
|Languages:||Ukranian, Serbian, Hungarian, English, Danish|
|Total Rating Count:||9772 ratings|
|Awards:||6 Awards and 15 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||by 2051 players|
|Modes Available:||Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative|
|Followed by:||7824 users|
|Total Ratings:||76 / 100|
|Release Date:||Jan 25, 2020|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Platform:||PC (Microsoft Windows)|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by MyBot Game. Check them out:
- Must be required by an NotificationListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to read the users call log.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows a data loader to read a packages access logs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for MyBot game:
How much followers does MyBot currently have?
The current followers count of MyBot is more then 7824.
When MyBot game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of MyBot is Jan 25, 2020.
How many languages are supported in MyBot?
There are more then 5 languages supported namely Ukranian, Serbian, Hungarian, English, Danish etc.
What is the Size of MyBot Android APK?
The size of MyBot is 357 MB in Total!