Pacific Liberator Summary
This all-action helicopter game puts you in the cockpit for high speed aerial combat over volatile action in the Pacific. In Pacific Liberator, you’ll be thrown into high-flying warfare besting the forces of El Presidente, the ultimate enemy. El Presidente built his palace on a man-made island in the Pacific, and is terrorizing the poor citizens of the surrounding islands. Your mission is to strategically free the region island by island until you take upon El Presidente himself!
Pacific Liberator is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Pacific Liberator is an Simulator based game released on Oct 15, 2009. It got launched on Wii platforms. It is a Third Person game with Multiplayer as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Nov 16, 2020. With Average voting by 8894 users, this game got Average score of 86 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 89 out of 100 which are voted by more then 9013 players. The game has more then 27468 followers. The game have won 5 Awards and 8 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action-Adventure. It is available in Spanish, Czech, Turkish, Dutch, Neapolitan languages.
How to Play Pacific Liberator on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Pacific Liberator on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Pacific Liberator Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Pacific Liberator, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Pacific Liberator using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Pacific Liberator Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Pacific Liberator Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Pacific Liberator Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Pacific Liberator Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Pacific Liberator will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Pacific Liberator[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Pacific Liberator using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Pacific Liberator game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Pacific Liberator PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Pacific Liberator Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Pacific Liberator using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Pacific Liberator[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Pacific Liberator game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Pacific Liberator Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Pacific Liberator.
|Total Ratings:||89 / 100|
|Player Perspectives:||Third Person|
|Release Date:||Oct 15, 2009|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Average Ratings:||86 out of 100|
|Average Ratings Count:||8894+|
|Updated On:||Nov 16, 2020|
|Awards:||5 Awards and 8 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||by 24095 players|
|Total Rating Count:||9013 ratings|
|Followed by:||27468 users|
|Languages:||Spanish, Czech, Turkish, Dutch, Neapolitan|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Pacific Liberator Game. Check them out:
- This constant was deprecated in API level 16. The API that used this permission has been removed.
- Configure an application for debugging.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Must be required by device administration receiver, to ensure that only the system can interact with it.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Modify the global animation scaling factor.
- Allows a calling app to continue a call which was started in another app.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Pacific Liberator game:
Do I need to Root my Phone to Play Pacific Liberator?
No! You do not need to Root your smartphone to play Pacific Liberator game.
When Pacific Liberator game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Pacific Liberator is Oct 15, 2009.
On Which Platforms was Pacific Liberator launched officially?
Pacific Liberator game was officially launched on Wii platforms.