Paint Splash Summary
Paint Splash turns your TV into an interactive canvas where kids of all ages can enjoy painting using the Wii Remote.
Paint Splash is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Paint Splash is an Simulation based game released on Sep 08, 2011. It got launched on Wii platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on May 04, 2019. With Average voting by 2214 users, this game got Average score of 67 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 69 out of 100 which are voted by more then 2337 players. The game has more then 34854 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 12 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Fighting. It is available in Slovak, Danish, Turkish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Finnish, French, Polish, English, Ukranian languages.
How to Play Paint Splash on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Paint Splash on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Paint Splash Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Paint Splash, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Paint Splash using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Paint Splash Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Paint Splash Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Paint Splash Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Paint Splash Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Paint Splash will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Paint Splash[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Paint Splash using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Paint Splash game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Paint Splash PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Paint Splash Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Paint Splash using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Paint Splash[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Paint Splash game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Paint Splash Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Paint Splash.
|Release Date:||Sep 08, 2011|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 12 Nominations|
|Total Ratings:||69 / 100|
|Updated On:||May 04, 2019|
|Languages:||Slovak, Danish, Turkish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Finnish, French, Polish, English, Ukranian|
|Average Ratings Count:||2214+|
|Total Ratings:||by 32934 players|
|Average Ratings:||67 out of 100|
|Total Rating Count:||2337 ratings|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Followed by:||34854 users|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Paint Splash Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to control whether activities are immediately finished when put in the background.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows SystemUI to request third party controls.
- Allows read access to the devices phone number(s).
- Allows a regular application to use Service.startForeground.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to set the system time zone directly.
- Must be required by an VrListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a HostApduService or OffHostApduService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Paint Splash game:
How much followers does Paint Splash currently have?
The current followers count of Paint Splash is more then 34854.
On Which Platforms was Paint Splash launched officially?
Paint Splash game was officially launched on Wii platforms.
What are the Average Ratings of Paint Splash Game?
The Paint Splash game have got 67 out of 100 on an average.