Picross e4 Summary
The 4th game in the Picross e series! Now with big 20×15 puzzles!
Picross e4 is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Picross e4 is an Puzzle, Strategy based game released on Nov 20, 2013. It got launched on Nintendo 3DS platforms. It is a Third Person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Dec 25, 2019. With Average voting by 5713 users, this game got Average score of 69 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 71 out of 100 which are voted by more then 5826 players. The game has more then 27057 followers. The game have won 5 Awards and 12 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Fighting. It is available in Ukranian, English, Turkish, Hungarian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Croatian languages.
How to Play Picross e4 on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Picross e4 on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Picross e4 Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Picross e4, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Picross e4 using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Picross e4 Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Picross e4 Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Picross e4 Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Picross e4 Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Picross e4 will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Picross e4[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Picross e4 using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Picross e4 game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Picross e4 PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Picross e4 Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Picross e4 using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Picross e4[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Picross e4 game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Picross e4 Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Picross e4.
|Updated On:||Dec 25, 2019|
|Languages:||Ukranian, English, Turkish, Hungarian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Croatian|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Average Ratings:||69 out of 100|
|Total Ratings:||by 35863 players|
|Player Perspectives:||Third Person|
|Total Rating Count:||5826 ratings|
|Game Genre:||Puzzle, Strategy|
|Total Ratings:||71 / 100|
|Release Date:||Nov 20, 2013|
|Average Ratings Count:||5713+|
|Followed by:||27057 users|
|Game Engines:||Not Known|
|Age Ratings:||E (Everyone 6+)|
|Awards:||5 Awards and 12 Nominations|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Picross e4 Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to modify and remove existing voicemails in the system.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Must be required by a CallRedirectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to change whether an application component (other than its own) is enabled or not.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows a data loader to read a packages access logs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Picross e4 game:
What is the Size of Picross e4 Android APK?
The size of Picross e4 is 269 MB in Total!
How much followers does Picross e4 currently have?
The current followers count of Picross e4 is more then 27057.
How many languages are supported in Picross e4?
There are more then 9 languages supported namely Ukranian, English, Turkish, Hungarian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Croatian etc.
When Picross e4 game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Picross e4 is Nov 20, 2013.
What are the Average Ratings of Picross e4 Game?
The Picross e4 game have got 69 out of 100 on an average.