PigBang: Slice and Dice Summary
Game for android and ios.
PigBang: Slice and Dice is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
PigBang: Slice and Dice is an Casual based game released on Aug 28, 2016. It got launched on Windows 10, 8, 7 platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Nov 22, 2019. With Average voting by 3680 users, this game got Average score of 89 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 92 out of 100 which are voted by more then 3825 players. The game has more then 15654 followers. The game have won 7 Awards and 18 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Simulation. It is available in Finnish, Dutch, German, Serbian, Turkish, Spanish, Slovak, Ukranian languages.
How to Play PigBang: Slice and Dice on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like PigBang: Slice and Dice on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play PigBang: Slice and Dice Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like PigBang: Slice and Dice, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play PigBang: Slice and Dice using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download PigBang: Slice and Dice Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play PigBang: Slice and Dice Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play PigBang: Slice and Dice Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open PigBang: Slice and Dice Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: PigBang: Slice and Dice will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]PigBang: Slice and Dice[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play PigBang: Slice and Dice using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play PigBang: Slice and Dice game using PPSSPP:
- First Download PigBang: Slice and Dice PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select PigBang: Slice and Dice Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play PigBang: Slice and Dice using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]PigBang: Slice and Dice[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play PigBang: Slice and Dice game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download PigBang: Slice and Dice Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play PigBang: Slice and Dice.
|Name:||PigBang: Slice and Dice|
|Average Ratings:||89 out of 100|
|Total Ratings:||92 / 100|
|Release Date:||Aug 28, 2016|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Ratings:||by 39479 players|
|Followed by:||15654 users|
|Total Rating Count:||3825 ratings|
|Average Ratings Count:||3680+|
|Platform:||Windows 10, 8, 7|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Awards:||7 Awards and 18 Nominations|
|Updated On:||Nov 22, 2019|
|Languages:||Finnish, Dutch, German, Serbian, Turkish, Spanish, Slovak, Ukranian|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by PigBang: Slice and Dice Game. Check them out:
- Required to be able to reboot the device.
- Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows interaction across profiles in the same profile group.
- Allows formatting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Must be required by a QuickAccessWalletService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to modify the Google service map.
- Allows an application to access any geographic locations persisted in the users shared collection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for PigBang: Slice and Dice game:
What is the Size of PigBang: Slice and Dice Android APK?
The size of PigBang: Slice and Dice is 245 MB in Total!
When PigBang: Slice and Dice game was Released by Publishers?
The official Released date of PigBang: Slice and Dice is Aug 28, 2016.
How many languages are supported in PigBang: Slice and Dice?
There are more then 8 languages supported namely Finnish, Dutch, German, Serbian, Turkish, Spanish, Slovak, Ukranian etc.
How much followers does PigBang: Slice and Dice currently have?
The current followers count of PigBang: Slice and Dice is more then 15654.
What are the Average Ratings of PigBang: Slice and Dice Game?
The PigBang: Slice and Dice game have got 89 out of 100 on an average.