Pink Pong Summary
Pink Pong is a sports game developed by HuneX and released on PlayStation 2.
Pink Pong is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Pink Pong is an Sport based game released on Mar 25, 2005. It got launched on PlayStation 2 platforms. It is a Third Person game with Multi-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jul 19, 2019. With Average voting by 5593 users, this game got Average score of 81 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 84 out of 100 which are voted by more then 5675 players. The game has more then 37512 followers. The game have won 3 Awards and 19 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Greek, Turkish, Croatian, Portuguese, English languages.
How to Play Pink Pong on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Pink Pong on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Pink Pong Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Pink Pong, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Pink Pong using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Pink Pong Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Pink Pong Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Pink Pong Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Pink Pong Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Pink Pong will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Pink Pong[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Pink Pong using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Pink Pong game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Pink Pong PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Pink Pong Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Pink Pong using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Pink Pong[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Pink Pong game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Pink Pong Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Pink Pong.
|Release Date:||Mar 25, 2005|
|Awards:||3 Awards and 19 Nominations|
|Languages:||Greek, Turkish, Croatian, Portuguese, English|
|Average Ratings:||81 out of 100|
|Total Rating Count:||5675 ratings|
|Updated On:||Jul 19, 2019|
|Player Perspectives:||Third Person|
|Average Ratings Count:||5593+|
|Followed by:||37512 users|
|Total Ratings:||by 39165 players|
|Age Ratings:||E (Everyone 6+)|
|Total Ratings:||84 / 100|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Pink Pong Game. Check them out:
- Allows query of any normal app on the device, regardless of manifest declarations.
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows using the devices IR transmitter, if available.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to recognize physical activity.
- Allows a calling app to continue a call which was started in another app.
- Allows an instant app to create foreground services.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Pink Pong game:
What is the Size of Pink Pong Android APK?
The size of Pink Pong is 922 MB in Total!
How many languages are supported in Pink Pong?
There are more then 5 languages supported namely Greek, Turkish, Croatian, Portuguese, English etc.
Do I need to Root my Phone to Play Pink Pong?
No! You do not need to Root your smartphone to play Pink Pong game.
Did Pink Pong won any Awards yet?
Yes, Pink Pong currently have 3.
Which Game modes is supported by Pink Pong ?
Pink Pong supports Multi-Player in game modes.