PONG Quest Summary
PONG Quest is a new take on the seminal arcade smash. Take control of a brave young paddle and traverse treacherous lands – each loosely based on various classic Atari® hits – in this uniquely PONG®-themed dungeon-crawling RPG.
PONG Quest is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
PONG Quest is an Role-playing (RPG), Adventure based game released on Apr 21, 2020. It got launched on PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Multiplayer as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Oct 10, 2019. With Average voting by 3421 users, this game got Average score of 78 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 80 out of 100 which are voted by more then 3816 players. The game has more then 28625 followers. The game have won 2 Awards and 15 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Neapolitan, Russian, Dutch languages.
How to Play PONG Quest on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like PONG Quest on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play PONG Quest Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like PONG Quest, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play PONG Quest using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download PONG Quest Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play PONG Quest Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play PONG Quest Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open PONG Quest Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: PONG Quest will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]PONG Quest[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play PONG Quest using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play PONG Quest game using PPSSPP:
- First Download PONG Quest PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select PONG Quest Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play PONG Quest using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]PONG Quest[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play PONG Quest game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download PONG Quest Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play PONG Quest.
|Updated On:||Oct 10, 2019|
|Total Rating Count:||3816 ratings|
|Age Ratings:||E (Everyone 6+)|
|Average Ratings:||78 out of 100|
|Release Date:||Apr 21, 2020|
|Total Ratings:||by 4840 players|
|Languages:||Neapolitan, Russian, Dutch|
|Total Ratings:||80 / 100|
|Followed by:||28625 users|
|Game Genre:||Role-playing (RPG), Adventure|
|Platform:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Average Ratings Count:||3421+|
|Awards:||2 Awards and 15 Nominations|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by PONG Quest Game. Check them out:
- Allows applications to set the system time zone directly.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Must be required by an NotificationListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by an VrListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Must be required by a VoiceInteractionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Required to be able to reboot the device.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to access any geographic locations persisted in the users shared collection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for PONG Quest game:
When PONG Quest game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of PONG Quest is Apr 21, 2020.
How much followers does PONG Quest currently have?
The current followers count of PONG Quest is more then 28625.
How many languages are supported in PONG Quest?
There are more then 3 languages supported namely Neapolitan, Russian, Dutch etc.