A cooperative, cross-platform, multiplayer scifi game where players control the same ship through 5 roles — Captain, Helm, Tactical, Engineering & Science. Battle with other player crews over the Internet or LAN.
Quintet is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Quintet is an Indie based game released on May 11, 2015. It got launched on Linux, PC (Microsoft Windows), Mac platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Dec 17, 2020. With Average voting by 4440 users, this game got Average score of 87 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 92 out of 100 which are voted by more then 4916 players. The game has more then 26173 followers. The game have won 6 Awards and 17 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action, Science fiction. It is available in Greek, Finnish, Polish, German, Romanian languages.
How to Play Quintet on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Quintet on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Quintet Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Quintet, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Quintet using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Quintet Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Quintet Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Quintet Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Quintet Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Quintet will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Quintet[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Quintet using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Quintet game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Quintet PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Quintet Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Quintet using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Quintet[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Quintet game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Quintet Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Quintet.
|Average Ratings Count:||4440+|
|Total Ratings:||92 / 100|
|Updated On:||Dec 17, 2020|
|Modes Available:||Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative|
|Genre:||Action, Science fiction|
|Languages:||Greek, Finnish, Polish, German, Romanian|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Platform:||Linux, PC (Microsoft Windows), Mac|
|Total Ratings:||by 38652 players|
|Release Date:||May 11, 2015|
|Average Ratings:||87 out of 100|
|Followed by:||26173 users|
|Total Rating Count:||4916 ratings|
|Awards:||6 Awards and 17 Nominations|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by Quintet Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to update device statistics.
- Allow an application to request that a signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- Allows query of any normal app on the device, regardless of manifest declarations.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a TextService (e.g. SpellCheckerService) to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to broadcast a WAP PUSH receipt notification.
- Allows an application to install packages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Quintet game:
What are the Average Ratings of Quintet Game?
The Quintet game have got 87 out of 100 on an average.
When Quintet game was Released by Publishers?
The official Released date of Quintet is May 11, 2015.
How much followers does Quintet currently have?
The current followers count of Quintet is more then 26173.
What is the Size of Quintet Android APK?
The size of Quintet is 724 MB in Total!
What is Main Theme / Genre of Quintet?
Quintet is based on Indie genre officially.