Smiles HD Summary
Smiles HD is a solitaire-like and arcade matching game by Sykhronics Entertainment.
Smiles HD is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Smiles HD is an Casual based game released on Feb 28, 2018. It got launched on PC platforms. It is a First-Person game with Multiplayer as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Oct 12, 2020. With Average voting by 4336 users, this game got Average score of 72 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 77 out of 100 which are voted by more then 4782 players. The game has more then 19251 followers. The game have won 2 Awards and 17 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Fighting. It is available in Russian, Serbian, Turkish, Croatian, Hungarian languages.
How to Play Smiles HD on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Smiles HD on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Smiles HD Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Smiles HD, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Smiles HD using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Smiles HD Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Smiles HD Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Smiles HD Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Smiles HD Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Smiles HD will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Smiles HD[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Smiles HD using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Smiles HD game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Smiles HD PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Smiles HD Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Smiles HD using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Smiles HD[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Smiles HD game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Smiles HD Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Smiles HD.
|Average Ratings:||72 out of 100|
|Updated On:||Oct 12, 2020|
|Average Ratings Count:||4336+|
|Languages:||Russian, Serbian, Turkish, Croatian, Hungarian|
|Total Rating Count:||4782 ratings|
|Awards:||2 Awards and 17 Nominations|
|Release Date:||Feb 28, 2018|
|Total Ratings:||by 33336 players|
|Followed by:||19251 users|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Ratings:||77 / 100|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Smiles HD Game. Check them out:
- Run as a manufacturer test application, running as the root user.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Must be required by an MidiDeviceService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to change whether an application component (other than its own) is enabled or not.
- Allows read/write access to the “properties” table in the checkin database, to change values that get uploaded.
- Must be required by a QuickAccessWalletService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows a regular application to use Service.startForeground.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Smiles HD game:
What is the Size of Smiles HD Android APK?
The size of Smiles HD is 855 MB in Total!
When Smiles HD game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Smiles HD is Feb 28, 2018.
How many languages are supported in Smiles HD?
There are more then 5 languages supported namely Russian, Serbian, Turkish, Croatian, Hungarian etc.