Soccer Kid Summary
Soccer Kid is a platform game with some unique elements. As the name implies, you have to kill your enemies with your ball. Football-style tricks of keeping the ball in the air and under control are especially useful – headers and overhead kicks can be played with practice. You gain access to the pieces by collecting 11 Player Cards across each world.
Soccer Kid is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Soccer Kid is an Platform, Sport, Adventure based game released on Dec 31, 1993. It got launched on PlayStation, PC DOS, Amiga, Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES), Game Boy Advance, 3DO Interactive Multiplayer, Amiga CD32 platforms. It is a Side view game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Mar 01, 2020. With Average voting by 5255 users, this game got Average score of 85 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 87 out of 100 which are voted by more then 5608 players. The game has more then 42334 followers. The game have won 2 Awards and 14 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action, Comedy. It is available in Dutch, Romanian, Turkish, Polish, Ukranian languages.
How to Play Soccer Kid on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Soccer Kid on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Soccer Kid Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Soccer Kid, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Soccer Kid using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Soccer Kid Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Soccer Kid Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Soccer Kid Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Soccer Kid Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Soccer Kid will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Soccer Kid[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Soccer Kid using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Soccer Kid game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Soccer Kid PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Soccer Kid Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Soccer Kid using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Soccer Kid[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Soccer Kid game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Soccer Kid Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Soccer Kid.
|Game Genre:||Platform, Sport, Adventure|
|Player Perspectives:||Side view|
|Total Ratings:||87 / 100|
|Awards:||2 Awards and 14 Nominations|
|Languages:||Dutch, Romanian, Turkish, Polish, Ukranian|
|Total Ratings:||by 24837 players|
|Updated On:||Mar 01, 2020|
|Age Ratings:||E (Everyone 6+)|
|Average Ratings Count:||5255+|
|Followed by:||42334 users|
|Total Rating Count:||5608 ratings|
|Release Date:||Dec 31, 1993|
|Platform:||PlayStation, PC DOS, Amiga, Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES), Game Boy Advance, 3DO Interactive Multiplayer, Amiga CD32|
|Average Ratings:||85 out of 100|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by Soccer Kid Game. Check them out:
- Must be required by a InCallService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a ConnectionService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Must be required by a WallpaperService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows SystemUI to request third party controls.
- Allows a data loader to read a packages access logs.
- Must be required by a RemoteViewsService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Allows query of any normal app on the device, regardless of manifest declarations.
- Must be required by an InputMethodService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Soccer Kid game:
How many languages are supported in Soccer Kid?
There are more then 5 languages supported namely Dutch, Romanian, Turkish, Polish, Ukranian etc.
What are the Average Ratings of Soccer Kid Game?
The Soccer Kid game have got 85 out of 100 on an average.
How much followers does Soccer Kid currently have?
The current followers count of Soccer Kid is more then 42334.
On Which Platforms was Soccer Kid launched officially?
Soccer Kid game was officially launched on PlayStation, PC DOS, Amiga, Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES), Game Boy Advance, 3DO Interactive Multiplayer, Amiga CD32 platforms.
How many players voted for Soccer Kid Game?
More then 5608 players have voted for Soccer Kid game.