Puzzle game series.
Sokoman is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Sokoman is an Puzzle based game released on Nov 09, 2017. It got launched on PC platforms. It is a Third Person game with Multiplayer as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Feb 08, 2019. With Average voting by 4172 users, this game got Average score of 74 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 77 out of 100 which are voted by more then 4392 players. The game has more then 29886 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 17 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Fighting. It is available in Slovak, Russian, Hungarian, English, Ukranian, Bulgarian languages.
How to Play Sokoman on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Sokoman on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Sokoman Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Sokoman, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Sokoman using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Sokoman Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Sokoman Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Sokoman Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Sokoman Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Sokoman will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Sokoman[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Sokoman using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Sokoman game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Sokoman PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Sokoman Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Sokoman using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Sokoman[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Sokoman game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Sokoman Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Sokoman.
|Average Ratings:||74 out of 100|
|Average Ratings Count:||4172+|
|Languages:||Slovak, Russian, Hungarian, English, Ukranian, Bulgarian|
|Total Rating Count:||4392 ratings|
|Player Perspectives:||Third Person|
|Followed by:||29886 users|
|Total Ratings:||by 41494 players|
|Release Date:||Nov 09, 2017|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Ratings:||77 / 100|
|Updated On:||Feb 08, 2019|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 17 Nominations|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by Sokoman Game. Check them out:
- Run as a manufacturer test application, running as the root user.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allow an application to request that a signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows a data loader to read a packages access logs.
- Allows an application to write the users contacts data.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Sokoman game:
What is the Size of Sokoman Android APK?
The size of Sokoman is 500 MB in Total!
When Sokoman game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Sokoman is Nov 09, 2017.
How many languages are supported in Sokoman?
There are more then 6 languages supported namely Slovak, Russian, Hungarian, English, Ukranian, Bulgarian etc.