Solid Aether Summary
NOTHING BUT BULLET HELL. Solid Aether is a bullet hell shoot’em up game that is extremely simple designed. It is a classic 2D shooter game featuring a variety of bullet patterns that are generated continuously in a stylish black and white world.
Solid Aether is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Solid Aether is an Indie based game released on Nov 14, 2016. It got launched on Windows 7, 8, 10 platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Sep 19, 2020. With Average voting by 2247 users, this game got Average score of 81 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 83 out of 100 which are voted by more then 2413 players. The game has more then 15912 followers. The game have won 3 Awards and 15 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Czech, German, Dutch, French, Croatian, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Finnish, English languages.
How to Play Solid Aether on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Solid Aether on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Solid Aether Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Solid Aether, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Solid Aether using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Solid Aether Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Solid Aether Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Solid Aether Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Solid Aether Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Solid Aether will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Solid Aether[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Solid Aether using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Solid Aether game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Solid Aether PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Solid Aether Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Solid Aether using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Solid Aether[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Solid Aether game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Solid Aether Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Solid Aether.
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Total Ratings:||by 25569 players|
|Awards:||3 Awards and 15 Nominations|
|Followed by:||15912 users|
|Average Ratings:||81 out of 100|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Total Rating Count:||2413 ratings|
|Languages:||Czech, German, Dutch, French, Croatian, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Finnish, English|
|Total Ratings:||83 / 100|
|Release Date:||Nov 14, 2016|
|Average Ratings Count:||2247+|
|Platform:||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Updated On:||Sep 19, 2020|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Solid Aether Game. Check them out:
- Allows SystemUI to request third party controls.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows an application to use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- Must be required by a ConditionProviderService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Must be required by a link VisualVoicemailService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Configure an application for debugging.
- Must be required by a QuickAccessWalletService to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows read only access to precise phone state.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Solid Aether game:
How many languages are supported in Solid Aether?
There are more then 10 languages supported namely Czech, German, Dutch, French, Croatian, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Finnish, English etc.
When Solid Aether game was Released by Owners?
The official Released date of Solid Aether is Nov 14, 2016.
What is the Size of Solid Aether Android APK?
The size of Solid Aether is 918 MB in Total!
Do I need to Root my Phone to Play Solid Aether?
No! You do not need to Root your smartphone to play Solid Aether game.