Spy vs. Spy Summary
The black Spy and the white Spy are out to beat each other before the time bell rings. Find the needed objects by digging through drawers, closets and furniture in the house. Foil your opponent by setting creative booby traps in the various rooms (a bomb in a dresser drawer, for instance). Fights ensue when both spies enter the same room. Find hidden weapons in the rooms to help with those fights, since one of you will die if you run into each other.
Spy vs. Spy is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Spy vs. Spy is an Platform, Strategy based game released on Apr 06, 2005. It got launched on PlayStation 2, Xbox platforms. It is a Third person game with Single player, Split screen as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Aug 03, 2019. With Average voting by 8026 users, this game got Average score of 91 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 96 out of 100 which are voted by more then 8227 players. The game has more then 24561 followers. The official Franchise of the game is Spy vs. Spy. The game have won 7 Awards and 9 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action, Comedy. It is available in Turkish, Finnish, Slovak, Italian languages.
How to Play Spy vs. Spy on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Spy vs. Spy on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Spy vs. Spy Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Spy vs. Spy, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Spy vs. Spy using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Spy vs. Spy Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Spy vs. Spy Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Spy vs. Spy Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Spy vs. Spy Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Spy vs. Spy will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Spy vs. Spy[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Spy vs. Spy using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Spy vs. Spy game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Spy vs. Spy PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Spy vs. Spy Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Spy vs. Spy using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Spy vs. Spy[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Spy vs. Spy game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Spy vs. Spy Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Spy vs. Spy.
|Name:||Spy vs. Spy|
|Platform:||PlayStation 2, Xbox|
|Player Perspectives:||Third person|
|Release Date:||Apr 06, 2005|
|Franchises:||Spy vs. Spy|
|Followed by:||24561 users|
|Updated On:||Aug 03, 2019|
|Total Ratings:||96 / 100|
|Game Genre:||Platform, Strategy|
|Average Ratings:||91 out of 100|
|Languages:||Turkish, Finnish, Slovak, Italian|
|Total Ratings:||by 53660 players|
|Average Ratings Count:||8026+|
|Age Ratings:||T (Teen 13+)|
|Awards:||7 Awards and 9 Nominations|
|Modes Available:||Single player, Split screen|
|Total Rating Count:||8227 ratings|
10 Game Permissions
A Total of 10 Permissions are Required by Spy vs. Spy Game. Check them out:
- Allows a regular application to use Service.startForeground.
- Allows using the devices IR transmitter, if available.
- Allows an application to install a location provider into the Location Manager.
- Allows an application to broadcast a notification that an application package has been removed.
- Allows applications to RW to diagnostic resources.
- Allows query of any normal app on the device, regardless of manifest declarations.
- Allows an application to add voicemails into the system.
- Must be required by a PrintService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to read the users call log.
- Allows an application to update device statistics.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Spy vs. Spy game:
What is the Size of Spy vs. Spy Android APK?
The size of Spy vs. Spy is 704 MB in Total!
When Spy vs. Spy game was Released by Developers?
The official Released date of Spy vs. Spy is Apr 06, 2005.
How much followers does Spy vs. Spy currently have?
The current followers count of Spy vs. Spy is more then 24561.
What are the Average Ratings of Spy vs. Spy Game?
The Spy vs. Spy game have got 91 out of 100 on an average.
Did Spy vs. Spy won any Awards yet?
Yes, Spy vs. Spy currently have 7.