Starquake is an arcade adventure, platform and maze game written by Stephen Crow and published by Bubble Bus Software in 1985. It was released for Commodore 64, MSX, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, Atari 8-bit family, Tatung Einstein (all 1985), the BBC Micro (1987) and IBM Compatible and Atari ST (both 1988). An Amiga port was released in 2018.
Starquake is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Starquake is an Platform, Puzzle, Arcade based game released on Dec 31, 1985. It got launched on PC DOS, Commodore C64/128, Amiga, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, MSX, Atari ST/STE, Atari 8-bit, BBC Microcomputer System, Tatung Einstein platforms. It is a Side view game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jul 30, 2020. With Average voting by 6151 users, this game got Average score of 66 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 70 out of 100 which are voted by more then 6253 players. The game has more then 29508 followers. The game have won 3 Awards and 8 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action, Science fiction. It is available in Serbian, Romanian, Hungarian, Ukranian, Czech, Dutch, Croatian, Slovak, Russian, Danish languages.
How to Play Starquake on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Starquake on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Starquake Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Starquake, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Starquake using Cloud Gaming?
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Starquake Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Starquake Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Starquake Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Starquake Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Starquake will now start. Enjoy!
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
How to Download and Play Starquake using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Starquake game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Starquake PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Starquake Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
How to Download and Play Starquake using DamonPS2 PRO
Follow these steps to Play Starquake game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Starquake Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Starquake.
|Game Genre:||Platform, Puzzle, Arcade|
|Languages:||Serbian, Romanian, Hungarian, Ukranian, Czech, Dutch, Croatian, Slovak, Russian, Danish|
|Platform:||PC DOS, Commodore C64/128, Amiga, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, MSX, Atari ST/STE, Atari 8-bit, BBC Microcomputer System, Tatung Einstein|
|Average Ratings Count:||6151+|
|Player Perspectives:||Side view|
|Total Ratings:||70 / 100|
|Genre:||Action, Science fiction|
|Followed by:||29508 users|
|Awards:||3 Awards and 8 Nominations|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
|Average Ratings:||66 out of 100|
|Total Ratings:||by 35350 players|
|Updated On:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Release Date:||Dec 31, 1985|
|Total Rating Count:||6253 ratings|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by Starquake Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to set the maximum number of (not needed) application processes that can be running.
- Allows applications to receive NFC preferred payment service information.
- Allows applications to set the system time directly.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Must be required by an DreamService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to read the users call log.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Starquake game:
What is the Size of Starquake Android APK?
The size of Starquake is 815 MB in Total!
How much followers does Starquake currently have?
The current followers count of Starquake is more then 29508.
How many languages are supported in Starquake?
There are more then 10 languages supported namely Serbian, Romanian, Hungarian, Ukranian, Czech, Dutch, Croatian, Slovak, Russian, Danish etc.
Did Starquake won any Awards yet?
Yes, Starquake currently have 3.