Tournament Table Summary
A one- to four-player table-top multi-game with a number of selectable games.
Tournament Table is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Tournament Table is an Simulation based game released on Jun 03, 1978. It got launched on Arcade platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Single-Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jul 20, 2020. With Average voting by 9171 users, this game got Average score of 90 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 92 out of 100 which are voted by more then 9640 players. The game has more then 38574 followers. The game have won 3 Awards and 17 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Fighting. It is available in Serbian, English, Finnish, Romanian, Turkish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Italian languages.
How to Play Tournament Table on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Tournament Table on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Tournament Table Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Tournament Table, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Tournament Table using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Tournament Table Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Tournament Table Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Tournament Table Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Tournament Table Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Tournament Table will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Tournament Table[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Tournament Table using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Tournament Table game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Tournament Table PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Tournament Table Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Tournament Table using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Tournament Table[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Tournament Table game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Tournament Table Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Tournament Table.
|Average Ratings:||90 out of 100|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Followed by:||38574 users|
|Total Ratings:||92 / 100|
|Total Rating Count:||9640 ratings|
|Release Date:||Jun 03, 1978|
|Total Ratings:||by 20895 players|
|Average Ratings Count:||9171+|
|Languages:||Serbian, English, Finnish, Romanian, Turkish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Italian|
|Updated On:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Awards:||3 Awards and 17 Nominations|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Tournament Table Game. Check them out:
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows interaction across profiles in the same profile group.
- Allows applications to set the system time zone directly.
- Allows a calling application which manages it own calls through the self-managed ConnectionService APIs.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to broadcast a notification that an application package has been removed.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Tournament Table game:
What is the Size of Tournament Table Android APK?
The size of Tournament Table is 735 MB in Total!
What are the Average Ratings of Tournament Table Game?
The Tournament Table game have got 90 out of 100 on an average.
When Tournament Table game was Released by Developers Team?
The official Released date of Tournament Table is Jun 03, 1978.