Volcano Hunter is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Volcano Hunter is an Role Playing based game released on Apr 20, 2018. It got launched on Windows 10, 8, 7 platforms. It is a First Person game with Single Player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Jul 12, 2020. With Average voting by 3484 users, this game got Average score of 93 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 98 out of 100 which are voted by more then 3611 players. The game has more then 10846 followers. The game have won 2 Awards and 9 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Croatian, French, Polish, English, Romanian, German, Italian, Swedish languages.
How to Play Volcano Hunter on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Volcano Hunter on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Volcano Hunter Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Volcano Hunter, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Volcano Hunter using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Volcano Hunter Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Volcano Hunter Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Volcano Hunter Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Volcano Hunter Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Volcano Hunter will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Volcano Hunter[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Volcano Hunter using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Volcano Hunter game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Volcano Hunter PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Volcano Hunter Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Volcano Hunter using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Volcano Hunter[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Volcano Hunter game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Volcano Hunter Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Volcano Hunter.
|Awards:||2 Awards and 9 Nominations|
|Platform:||Windows 10, 8, 7|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Followed by:||10846 users|
|Modes Available:||Single Player|
|Total Ratings:||98 / 100|
|Updated On:||Jul 12, 2020|
|Languages:||Croatian, French, Polish, English, Romanian, German, Italian, Swedish|
|Average Ratings Count:||3484+|
|Player Perspectives:||First Person|
|Release Date:||Apr 20, 2018|
|Total Rating Count:||3611 ratings|
|Total Ratings:||by 3618 players|
|Average Ratings:||93 out of 100|
|Game Genre:||Role Playing|
9 Game Permissions
A Total of 9 Permissions are Required by Volcano Hunter Game. Check them out:
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allow an application to request that a signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Must be required by a CallScreeningService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to bind to third party quick settings tiles.
- This permission can be used on content providers to allow the global search system to access their data.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidgets data.
- Must be required by a VpnService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to broadcast an SMS receipt notification.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Volcano Hunter game:
How many languages are supported in Volcano Hunter?
There are more then 8 languages supported namely Croatian, French, Polish, English, Romanian, German, Italian, Swedish etc.
How much followers does Volcano Hunter currently have?
The current followers count of Volcano Hunter is more then 10846.
How many players voted for Volcano Hunter Game?
More then 3611 players have voted for Volcano Hunter game.