Zombie Island Summary
Can you clear the islands from the zombies that are lurking on them? Can you find out what caused this to happen… Can you find the easter eggs? Why not try it out…
Zombie Island is a Remarkable Windows based game which is now available on Android. We will tell you step-by-step process on How to Download this game on your Android Smartphone.
Zombie Island is an Simulator, Strategy, Adventure, Indie based game released on Jan 01, 2020. It got launched on PC (Microsoft Windows) platforms. It is a Third-Person game with Single player as Game Modes. The recent update of game went live on Sep 12, 2019. With Average voting by 4185 users, this game got Average score of 75 out of 100.
Overall Ratings of the game is 79 out of 100 which are voted by more then 4342 players. The game has more then 42772 followers. The game have won 4 Awards and 16 Nominations. The main theme of this game is Action. It is available in Serbian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch languages.
How to Play Zombie Island on Android?
You must be wondering if we can Play PC, Playstation and Xbox games like Zombie Island on Android or not. And the answer is – Absolutely YES!
Playing PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox one, 360 or Xbox Series X Game on Android is Possible now a days. All you need to do is Install Android emulator, Cloud Gaming Servers and play Zombie Island Game. Simple as that!
To Play a PC Game like Zombie Island, You would need a Cloud Gaming Server. We will discuss about them now.
How to Download and Play Zombie Island using Cloud Gaming?
Now a Days, PC Games can be easily played using Cloud Gaming Servers. These Servers have large Computer Datacenters where your all games are saved. Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) Client is used to play such games on your smartphone.
In Cloud Gaming, You don’t even need to Download Zombie Island Game on your Android Phone. It doesnt even need Phone storage or higher RAM.
You can Play Zombie Island Game Remotely and even on a Slow Internet connection. The only Disadvantage of Cloud Gaming is that You can’t play games Offline. So, You must have an Active Internet Connection first.
Also, We provide Hundreds of Daily Cloud Gaming Servers for free to our users. Every user can have their own Gaming server for free here.
Enough Talking, Now Im going to teach How to Play Zombie Island Game using Cloud Gaming. Follow these Steps:
STEP 1: First Download RDP Client from Play Store.
STEP 2: Go here and Get your Own Cloud Gaming Server for Free.
STEP 3: Enter the IP Address / Host name, Username & Password. (Updated Daily at 03:30:00 GMT)
STEP 4: Connect to the RDP Server.
STEP 5: You will now see a Computer Screen on your Phone.
STEP 6: Open Zombie Island Game from Desktop by moving cursor and tap. (See Example Screenshot)
STEP 7: Zombie Island will now start. Enjoy!
The list of IP Addresses and Login details we provide are updated on daily basis. The first thing you have to do to secure your RDP is to change its password immediately.[cloud]Zombie Island[/cloud]
To Change Password of RDP, Follow these steps:
- Open Virtual Keyboard and Press CTRL + ALT + END.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now Enter the Current and New Passwords.
- Press Change button and proceed.
- Congrats! The password is now changed.
It is very Important to change RDP password ASAP. If anyone else changes it then you won’t have any chance of owning that particular Cloud Gaming Server.
How to Download and Play Zombie Island using PPSSPP?
The PPSSPP Emulator is very popular PSP Emulator. It is used to Play Playstation games on your Android Smartphone. Follow these steps to Play Zombie Island game using PPSSPP:
- First Download Zombie Island PSP ROM from below.
- Download the ROM and save into your Local Storage / SD Card.
- Extract all ROM files using RAR.
- Now Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from here and Install it.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator and Go to Game directory.
- Select Zombie Island Game and Open it. (Below Screenshot is Example)
- The game will now Start. Enjoy!
PPSSPP have Gold version available too. This allows you to have Premium Access, Better graphics, Great sound system and many more features. The Free version of PPSSPP is available on Play store.
There are many other alternatives to PPSSPP which are ePSXe, SuperPSX Plus etc. You can choose any of them and enjoy PSP Games.
How to Download and Play Zombie Island using DamonPS2 PRO
DamonPS2 is a PS2 Emulator. It comes in 2 versions. First is Free and second is Pro version (Paid). The Free version have almost everything includes ads. The PRO version dont have any Ads, Graphics are HQ and Smooth.[damonps2]Zombie Island[/damonps2]
Follow these steps to Play Zombie Island game with DamonPS2 Pro app:
- First Download Damon PS2 Emulator from here.
- Install Damon PS2 Pro Emulator.
- Now Download Zombie Island Game ROM from above link.
- You can now extract all files using Local Storage.
- Open Damon PS2 Emulator and Browse the game.
- Open ROM and Play Zombie Island.
|Platform:||PC (Microsoft Windows)|
|Release Date:||Jan 01, 2020|
|Total Ratings:||by 1843 players|
|Total Rating Count:||4342 ratings|
|Languages:||Serbian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch|
|Game Engines:||Not Available|
|Average Ratings Count:||4185+|
|Average Ratings:||75 out of 100|
|Game Genre:||Simulator, Strategy, Adventure, Indie|
|Total Ratings:||79 / 100|
|Awards:||4 Awards and 16 Nominations|
|Age Ratings:||R (Ratings Pending)|
|Updated On:||Sep 12, 2019|
|Followed by:||42772 users|
|Modes Available:||Single player|
8 Game Permissions
A Total of 8 Permissions are Required by Zombie Island Game. Check them out:
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Must be required by an MidiDeviceService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows a calling app to continue a call which was started in another app.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidgets data.
- Allows applications to set the system time zone directly.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some Frequently asked questions for Zombie Island game:
Which Game modes is supported by Zombie Island ?
Single player is the current game mode of Zombie Island.
How much followers does Zombie Island currently have?
The current followers count of Zombie Island is more then 42772.
When Zombie Island game was Released by Publishers?
The official Released date of Zombie Island is Jan 01, 2020.
What is the Size of Zombie Island Android APK?
The size of Zombie Island is 744 MB in Total!